Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ensidia just got Sinestra!

I were looking around the armory a bit and noticed on Ensidia's news that they just got Sinestra!

Even though it isn't a world first, it still is an impressing feat and I just wanted to say: "GZ!"

Deleted
    Ye, congrats on the kill Ensidia.

hmmm, makes me wonder if a month from now when the 150th guild to kill her rolls around if we will be seeing posts about it... I mean, those won't be world firsts either, but hey, GZ to them too eh? ;-)
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Just noticed on wowprogress that For the Horde killed her aswell, GZ to both of them

Grats :P and I saw For the Horde killed her too, grats to both.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay world 3rd and 4th....

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Ensidia.

Better without the trolling... -Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-01-24 at 02:21 AM.

who cares

ensidia arent the top guild anymore anyway,besides didnt a bunch of them quit over the saronite bombs thing

15+ Year Old Account
    Look, they killed Sinestra after watching Paragon's kill video.

It still takes skill to down her, sure, but...lol. It's not a significant event for Ensidia.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    who cares

ensidia arent the top guild anymore anyway,besides didnt a bunch of them quit over the saronite bombs thing
    Not *the* top guild but a top guild for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh posting about this is kinda Lulzy, but grats to them.

Grats to Ensidia and FTH.

Also, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you take the time to act like it's not a big deal, it's a big deal to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    who cares

Well they are both 2 Exploiting TopGuilds

Does it matter it may be world 4th onwards or whatever they still killed a nasty bitch of a boss HUzzah to them gratz lets pop the bubbleey and celebrate, srsly you guys that are all Oh they watched the paragon vid or oh world 4th who cares are nay sayers and probly jsut jelly cuz you'll never see that shit in your lifetime. So congratz for the horde and Ensidia (Pops the bubbley) Heres to you!!!
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Deleted
    Who cares? Ensidia isn't that big anymore ... i don't know why everyone gets excited when they kill an encounter
    Last edited by mmocbbd55d1f4b; 2011-01-24 at 01:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is almost as bad as a celebrity tabloid mag.

Wait no I take that back, this is much worse

Quote Originally Posted by Mangotree View Post
    Who cares? Ensidia isn't that big anymore ... Paragon pwnd the @#!*% out of them since Wotlk
    Mangotree has no idea what he's talking about. Okaythanksbye.

Blizzard messed up on this one. She was supposed to be the hardest boss but everyone seems to be killing her withing a few days of getting to her.

I just killed a fly on my wall!

Gratz to me and Ensidia on our kills! :P
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyleiran View Post
    Blizzard messed up on this one. She was supposed to be the hardest boss but everyone seems to be killing her withing a few days of getting to her.
    Agreed. Just from the video it seems like quite a nice encounter, but Blizzard hyped it up to be something a lot nastier, I'd say.