problems on halfus second phase

ok, i am an elemental shaman and i am on interrupts duty on second phase, but i cant seem to be able to interrupt after the three stuns my wind shear always seems to be a fraction of a second late i even equipped and activated the stun duration reduction meta , what to do?

You're not suppose to either, your raid leader has got it all wrong. A mage should blink out of the last stun, and counterspell.. Get a mage in your group and it's a kill. Any mage that know's how to blink stuns can do it.

It is not doable if you dont have insignia or if you dont get for example BoP from paladin. A mage works fine for it, but as a shaman you cant really do it. You can like use insignia for first one and http://www.wowhead.com/item=5634 . But then you are screwed :-/

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you have a mage in the group, have them blink and counter spell after the third roar. Should sort out the majority of your problems.

Get a mage to blink out of them and counter spell

dont have mages

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 08:46 PM ----------

does the warlock teleporter thing work?

The shadow nova doenst hit for that much damage that you cant heal through it. With all the debuffs Halfus has with the 3 drakes dead, this is the easiest part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make sure you top the whole raid to full before the roar, shouldn't have an issue

as far as I know, using the stun time reduce meta will give you enough time.

Protip: Stuns are trinkettable, knockdown abilities arnt.

For the retarded people stating that not interrupting the shadow nova after the three knockdowns, STOP
    POSTING IN THIS SECTION. Atleast half your raid will just instagib when the wave comes hitting on heroic mode,
    and encouraging bad playing just becase of normal mode is just plain stupid. Christ..

Why does this matter? Your entire raid should be at full health anyways when the stuns start rolling in. It's not like phase 2 is hard :/

Getting the dragons down is the "hard" part of the Halfus fight.

We always just take the knockback, heal back up to full and continue with the boss. When you reach phase 2, it's usually a kill unless your dps is extremely low.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    Protip: Stuns are trinkettable, knockdown abilities arnt.

For the retarded people stating that not interrupting the shadow nova after the three knockdowns, STOP
    POSTING IN THIS SECTION. Atleast half your raid will just instagib when the wave comes hitting on heroic mode,
    and encouraging bad playing just becase of normal mode is just plain stupid. Christ..
    So we are retarded because we lack the ability of reading other peoples mind?
    He never said this was heroic or not, so calm down, go outside and get some fresh air.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    So we are retarded because we lack the ability of reading other peoples mind?
    He never said this was heroic or not, so calm down, go outside and get some fresh air.
    ..Atleast half your raid will just instagib when the wave comes hitting on heroic mode,
    and encouraging bad playing just because of normal mode is just plain stupid.

..Atleast half your raid will just instagib when the wave comes hitting on heroic mode,
    qft
    maybe his wording was rough but its point on.
    learn to counter the cast after stuns, its 99.99% whipe if you dont on HC.

Again, who says he has any intend of ever doing hardmodes? Why prepare for something you have no intentions of doing?
    The knockback is no threat on normal mode, and if normal mode is all he will be doing there is no reason to start switching meta gems around just to interupt that minor inconvenience.

Tackle that problem when it becomes a problem.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamoth View Post
    Does curse of tongues work?
    Iirc, the only boss it works on is Maloriak, but I might be wrong.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."