Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was pretty boring to me. Only watched it because I saw a review on AotS where they said it was pretty cool, and it was on Netfix so I gave it a whirl. Waste of time in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post
    First, i thought Saw was as depraved as a film could be. Then I saw this and this was the most repulsive thing i had ever watched. Until i saw Audition. Then i thought that THAT movie was as horrifying as it could get. But then some dudes from eastern europe made a movie called, "A Serbian Film." I am very confident that no one will make anything more disgusting than that, mostly because there is literally no where else to go outside of REAL snuff/rape films. A Serbian Film will traumatize you. It's a good movie with a strong cast of good actors, very good writing, an interesting and original plot. But it will be the most uncomfortable and grueling 2 hours of your life.
    Firstly, no. It's stupid, contrived, and made for one purpose alone - to disgust the viewer. Yes, it may be shot and acted with some conviction, but that's not laudable when the subject matter is so offensive and vile. It's basically a one and a half hour visual telling of the joke "The Aristocrats", with the punchline being "a Serbian family!"

Oh, and August Underground's Mordum certainly tops A Serbian Film for sick value, but these pure shock films don't disturb me anywhere near as much as those that are well-made and have some artistic merit, like Salo, Irreversible or Martyrs. The imagery in these certainly isn't as sick as August Underground or A Serbian Film, but they leave a much bigger mental scar because they are very well directed, and actually have a purpose beyond being disgusting... though they're still much darker than The Human Centipede, which is just poor on every level.

One who wants to know all about this movie, and not actually watch the movie can get a whole synopsis from Tosh.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

I had a great laugh watching this

What are you all 12 year old girls ? It was a really good movie, sorta reminded me of a hitchcock movie. I really liked it, and if you all want to see a movie that will scar you for life watch A Siberian Film.

I have one for all you guys out there
    "Teeth"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8yuld4DUE

Deleted
    Right, this looks (reads, I don't even bother to watch wathever is related to this shit -pun?-) very, very disturbing. I only read the wikipedia page, and I can't take the image of my mind. Grrr. On the other hand, reading what A Serbian Movie was about made me sick. What kind of filth do people need these days? xD

A well, everyone has it's own tastes, but this is just...just...*hides in a corner*

The part that disturbed the most didn't even have anything to do with the Centipede. When that IV ripped out of her arm, I don't think I've ever cringed that much in a movie in a longggg ass time.

Typical gross-out film. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but it was pretty nasty. Watching it atm. I'd say Saw movies were easier to watch, also the first four had a much better storyline. There really was no point to this movie other than the guy wanting to attach humans together. *shrugs* I wouldn't really advise anyone to watch it.
    “Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.”
    Please check out My Mixes

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys are prudes. the movie is great.

its a joke. the tagline on the poster was "100% medically accurate" i mean come on...

well directed, good cinematography, creepy atmosphere, and some great bits of dark humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Fascinated by the idea, didn't really enjoy the movie.
    This pretty much, must say i was slightly disapointed they could have made so much more gore

I saw this. It sounded interesting but was very boring. Definitely not worth anyone's time.

Deleted
    I haven't watched it and im never ever going watch it. After one of my friends told me what the movie was about I promised myself never to watch it. Sorry, but im not into such sick disgusting movies.

Deleted
    ewwww, seems like Steinman finally got his own movie (Bioshock) =S

All I know is, the trailer made me feel sick.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    ewwww, seems like Steinman finally got his own movie (Bioshock) =S
    Hah not bad...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Vecks View Post
    The whole premise is sick.
    Its shows just how sadistic a director can be without any limitation.
    guessing you haven't seen salo.

this doesnt look to bad imo, normal sick horror movie imo, "a serbian film" is just the biggest load of disgusting and offensive bullshit I have ever layed my eyes on, some said it was a propaganda film made my anti-serbs to provoke the world against serbs.
    Dont know if that is true tho, dont hold it against me.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.