Poll: Which Zelda is Your favorite!?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    I didn't own a N64 or anything like that as a kid, so I didn't play the earlier, original Zelda games (ie. OoT, MM). Thus, I'm more a fan of the newer games. My favourites are Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. But I also really enjoyed the Seasons and Ages games, and I've played Minish Cap before.
    if u have a Nintendo wii go download it from the wii shop channel and paly it and hopefully enjoy it

imo spirit tracks was a complete letdown
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-01-25 at 03:55 PM.

My Faviorite Zelda game would have to be Majora's Mask, its just unique compared to the rest, it was the first one i played also, so it got me into the series, and now that i think about it, they should bring back the time system in some form or another, would be pretty neat to see again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluthsbananas View Post
    I think most of you guys are too young and missed out on Link to the Past. Easily the best in the series.
    This is so true.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Ocarina of Time. While I grew up with 8 and 16bit gaming, I still remember playing OoT for the first time and becoming so addicted to it, it was simply amazing :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Ocarina of Time: It was the first real action RPG I ever played, and holy hell did I play that game to it's entirety.

A Link to the Past is also a fantastic Zelda game, but I don't retain the same memories with it as I do with Ocarina of Time.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Alduria View Post
    That's pretty much what ruined the Zelda franchise for me.
    I still like the rest of the games, but seeing that future Zelda games will most likely continue to be Cell shaded, Twilight Princess seems to be my stop.
    You gotta give it a chance. When they released WW I thought, "What a bunch of pricks, whoes gonna wanna play that?"
    But as soon as I tried it, man, it was just fantastic, and it remains my favorite Zelda game thus forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    You gotta give it a chance. When they released WW I thought, "What a bunch of pricks, whoes gonna wanna play that?"
    But as soon as I tried it, man, it was just fantastic, and it remains my favorite Zelda game thus forth.
    First of all this is so true, i was one of those that got real skeptical when i saw the cell shading but when i tried played it i have to say that it became my second favorite out of the console zelda games

Secondly, this emulator has made me verrrrrrry nostalgic and i'm wanting to play all of the old Zelda games that i've beaten and the ones that i never played so does anyone know of a good website where i can download emulators for majora's mask, wind waker, seasons, ages, a link to the past, and awakening (i have OoT for the 64 or else i'd add that one as well)?
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously Wind waker didn't make the list? Well that's my vote, Ocarina comes a close second.