What's the deal with....

The LFR tool? Not sure this even goes here, but at any rate....

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Is the thing even used ever? Not really seeing a true point to this thread..

Some servers use it, some dont.

Well, I used it a lot back in WotLK. It's not that it's a big deal, I was mostly just curious as to why it wasn't working anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligane View Post
    Well, I used it a lot back in WotLK. It's not that it's a big deal, I was mostly just curious as to why it wasn't working anymore.
    Blizz stated a while ago they were going to redesign LFR (but it wasnt a priority) to make it more useful, possibly even cross server raid groups etc. Might be something to do with that, have no 100% answer I can give.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Blizz stated a while ago they were going to redesign LFR (but it wasnt a priority) to make it more useful, possibly even cross server raid groups etc. Might be something to do with that, have no 100% answer I can give.
    Sweet, thanks. I figured I just missed it somewhere along the way.

Another reason is that right now the Cata raids aren't listed in it.

Seems they've given up on it for the moment as well.

Hmm...i apologize, i didnt even realize that they removed the LFR tool and it was that which you were referring to..Blizz probably just has something more in store for us in that aspect...4.0.3 was only a setback!