Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This is the worst tier they have made. The legs, gloves, and chest are fine but the shoulders and helm are just retarded. Another priest in my guild has both and for his avatar on our forums its a pic of him and the quote is "Fish Bowl and Toilet Bowls" that about sums it up.

At the beginning of this xpac Blizzard certainly put priests in the shitter so why not give us toilets for shoulders.

Deleted
    I actually do have backpain xD

Because Priest sets have been bad for so long that it's normal. :P

I love your shoulders the most. I play a warrior an I can't stand mine, I'd trade you if I could.

U MAD BRO

Attach a picture of it!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Priest-Tier-11
    Last edited by Cayumi; 2011-01-25 at 02:44 PM. Reason: added picture link

Priest tier shoulders do look ridiculous... and since we carry porta-loos on our shoulders we're not allowed bio breaks anymore. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Lol, go ahead, blud

OT: Hunter tier is amazing, I'd love to look like a murloc. Anything but this really...
    lets trade? =)

I just saw them...oh god... I stopped leveling my Priest...WTB Tier 12, please, god. Anything to get away from those horrendous shoulderpads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

maybe priest didnt have enough holy water so they made holy water bowl shoulders and a helm than constantly soaks the priests face with holy water seems legit to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by impatient View Post
    we have bird baths for shoulders.... and yall are cool with this?
    on a troll they look nasty looking.
    I like them, but every time I come back from being AFK druids in their flight form are always sitting on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucery View Post
    This is the worst tier they have made.
    Isn't this every Priest tier? Because it seems that with every single new tier, a whole bunch of people fly into a shit storm of QQ, saying "OMG THIS SHIT SUCKS WORST TIER EVER QQ QQ QQ".

I must be the only person who likes T11, seriously. Do shoulder and helmet graphics really piss people off that much? Are they constantly staring at their toon or something? I just don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Isn't this every Priest tier? Because it seems that with every single new tier, a whole bunch of people fly into a shit storm of QQ, saying "OMG THIS SHIT SUCKS WORST TIER EVER QQ QQ QQ".

I must be the only person who likes T11, seriously. Do shoulder and helmet graphics really piss people off that much? Are they constantly staring at their toon or something? I just don't get it.

You don't have to be staring to see those. You don't even have to be in the same zone. Those things are like a zone in themselves.

Also, when people can turn off shoulderpad graphics, you'll stop seeing QQ. It's the biggest, most elaborate part of armor on a character, it is the most noticed, you don't have to stare at it to even see it. Shoulderpads normally define a set of gear, as can be seen throughout comments on shoulderpads for the last 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're huge on a Tauren, then again, everything is huge on a tauren.

I think in shadowform they look cool.

But then everything in shadowform looks cool

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

I love the way they look, and they are not bird baths. They are the bowls of holy water, like the ones inside the door of a Church. They look awesome on Forsaken, anyway.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    no one's talking about it because there's already been fortyeleven posts about it back around October.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the set all together looks fine. But having just the shoulders without the chest or helm just looks ridiculous. Do I particularly like the Hot tubs on my shoulders? No. But my shoulder angel/devil came into a bit of money and renovated my shoulders.
    Last edited by Drefanator; 2011-01-25 at 07:04 PM.

As an anecdote, I find the people who play priests, comparatively to those who play other classes, generally go with the flow on stuff of marginal importance, like tier graphics, and changes that make sense, even if they are nerfs.

That being said, T11 is far from my favorite sets and I'm not a fan of the WWE cloth belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    This is pretty true lol

I myself don't care too much on what it looks like, that being said T11 was the first set I Found ridiculous, even the T2 set looks better. It's mostly the size of the shoulders and the weird bubble helm that puts me off. My favorite Tear set has been T8 so far with T3 a close second

I would love to see a cloth set that doesn't make me wear a robe for once.

I mean look at the size of this thing!
    Last edited by zenkai; 2011-01-25 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    As an anecdote, I find the people who play priests, comparatively to those who play other classes, generally go with the flow on stuff of marginal importance, like tier graphics, and changes that make sense, even if they are nerfs.
    Mmmhmm.

That being said, T11 is far from my favorite sets and I'm not a fan of the WWE cloth belts.
    Oh gods, so much this.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~