Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

why isnt anyone talking about our priest shoulders?

we have bird baths for shoulders.... and yall are cool with this?
    on a troll they look nasty looking.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by impatient View Post
    we have bird baths for shoulders.... and yall are cool with this?
    on a troll they look nasty looking.
    I'm a paladin, and yes, I'm still laughing.

Deleted
    Have you seen it on a goblin? They look aweful, kinda like they are about to fall of!

i want to see a tauren wear them XD

Deleted
    They look so ****ing stupid. I mean honestly... Why are they so insanely huge? It looks like plate armor. No wonder some priests worry about back pain... Not only do we priests have to carry everyone through the dungeon content - we have to do it with a bowl of holy water on each shoulder... So stupid.

Deleted
    because the hunters' T11 is by far the most ridiculous set followed by your portaloos

I for one like it among other people

Deleted
    im sure the priest's just know that all know they are ugly as hell? :P

Better than the warlock "derp" helm...

Overall, not really liking this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Not only do we priests have to carry everyone through the dungeon content - we have to do it with a bowl of holy water on each shoulder
    That is awesome may I use that as a sig?
    And yes the shoulders suck they should at least have an on use ability that lets you drink from them for mana, my toons starting to get fat with all the cake he eats.

Honestly they're so god damn fugly that I'm just... I'm speechless. >< They cause me physical pain to look at.

Though I have noticed that seeing them on a worgen (who's shoulders are comically gigantic to begin with) makes them look slightly more tolerable on anyone else by comparison.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizzard isn't going to change them so QQing about it is useless?

Deleted
    if u set ur camera looking down to ur priest u get blinded by those ***ing shoulders !!

My friend plays a priest and he freakin loves the new priest shoulders..
    I think they are awesome as well, but that might be because my own set is the incarnation of ugly (hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    Because Blizzard isn't going to change them so QQing about it is useless?
    you don't have to be a negative nancy Sakashima

They're one of the better looking sets available imo.
    Reckoning 10/13 (H) - We're recruiting!
    Kazomi - 85 Disc Priest

im suprised by this thread i actually like the way our tier shoulders look, granted i havent seen a troll or tauren wear them by on my goblin they look amazing

TBH priest tier sets have always looked pretty damn good...maybe not as awesome as locks are usually but you haven't had to wear all the fugly gear hunters have had to endure. I look at them as pools of tears so next time someone in your group is crying about how their class sucks or how cata is hard/boring tell them they can have a nice good cry onto your shoulder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateofman View Post
    because the hunters' T11 is by far the most ridiculous set followed by your portaloos
    Hunter is very bad, but Locks aren't very good either. Everytime i look at my Lock i hear "Nana-nana-nana-nana - BATMAN!" in my head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TalonXephon View Post
    That is awesome may I use that as a sig?
    And yes the shoulders suck they should at least have an on use ability that lets you drink from them for mana, my toons starting to get fat with all the cake he eats.
    Lol, go ahead, blud

OT: Hunter tier is amazing, I'd love to look like a murloc. Anything but this really...