Deleted

Exclamation Back after 1month absence, need some pointers. (Help requiered)

So here is the deal, been absent from wow for about 1 month and now plan on coming back to do some casual gaming/raiding, now to my problem:
    I've been playing wow since 2005 and have only ever played three classes, Warlock wich was my first ever lvl60, later rerolled mage and played for a period of 2005-2010, and in the middle of IceCrown I started playing Elemental/Resto Shaman, and then Cataclysm hit.

I was leveling up fast and started collecting my gear for raiding, once we were about half way into Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight I just needed a break from it all and quit.
    Now that I plan on starting again I don't feel like playing my Shaman anymore and I plan to reroll, and I am thinking either Hunter/Warlock/Priest(Shadow).

And I was hoping the Warlock community here on MMO-Champ could give me some pros/cons or just some general pointers on why I should play Warlock over Hunter/Priest.
    Now what I generally plan on doin ingame is PvE, dungeons/raiding/questing.

Posting the same thread in Hunter/Priest sections aswell to get some feedback from them aswell.

Bazinga!
    Last edited by mmocd4722c5102; 2011-01-24 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    better to not start at all m8 =)

Wait you were gone for 2 months but you had time to clear half of BWD and BoT? Cataclysm has only been out for a month and a half...

Deleted
    rounding the numbers a bit yes, and fixed it :P

Quote Originally Posted by feo View Post
    Wait you were gone for 2 months but you had time to clear half of BWD and BoT? Cataclysm has only been out for a month and a half...
    You didn't get the "Bazinga!"

Things haven't really changed in the past 1-2 months, so play what you liked before you "quit". In my opionion, play a lock. Aff plays like shadow priest, destruction plays like a mage, and demon plays like a hunter. This is all generalizing of course.