10+ Year Old Account

Okay people; what is wrong with you ?

Well hi everybody. I shall warn first that i'm hugely pissed off so, if you're having a good day, don't read my thread.

The following is based on about a week queing and entering donjons.

First of all, i queue with my mage, wait the usual 35 min, no biggy plenty of dailys to do.

Get into SFK, good group, i'm at 357, everybody else between 350 and 355. First boss, the tank pulls, i play mage so i use my 24 sec cd silence to silence after the usual 2 ticks of healing. Rest of the group is hunter druid death knight and warrior. Nobody kicks anything, after about 7 min fighting we eventually wype, tanks calls us noobs, leaves.
    We wait 10 min, will i try to explain to the death knight that he can use mind freeze, not an optionnal spell. Paladin comes in, pulls the boss, again nobody uses their counterpsell, we die quickly this time, the healer got pain and punishment. Druid leaves, tank leaves.

Ok, now this isn't a problem with the tanks, it's a problem with YOU.

Enlighten me, when did heroics become easy once you reached 350+ ? preventing you to cs or what not ?

Two days later, vortex pinnacle. I mean, this donjon must be the easiest of them all, so why the fuck do people leave at the moment we come in ?

And so forth and so on.

Continuing, when i'm pissed off because of morons like that, i usually log off, go on my toon, shadow priest, and quest for a while.

Now, Enlighten me again, why does the fact that you're on a toon means you can act like a total dushbag ?

Brd, we enter, take quests, go on the golemag thing boss on the left, hunter jumps in, pulls three pack, fd, leaves. Tank leaves. 2 min, remplacment. This time, the mage ( who was in the group from the begenning ), pulls 3-4 packs, leaves. tank leaves again, everybody leaves. I also play healer, so i wait again, 5 min passes, another group is formed, tank goes up the stairs, i ask him politly to do the golemag boss ( quest ), says it's a waste fo time, leaves. Everybody leaves

What The Fuck is wrong with you !

Seriously, i need an explanantion, i swear to god, i could reach through the screen i would beat the crap out of you and teach you politness.

( I apologize for any mistakes, french guy here )

dungeons..... will always be filled with morons... I would just suggest grabbing a group to do randoms from your server

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Seriously, i need an explanantion, i swear to god, i could reach through the screen i would beat the crap out of you and teach you politness.
    Beating the crap out of somebody is probably the most polite thing anybody could do.

The dungeon finder was designed for WotLK where you could switch off your brain and aoe through every dungeon, it's simply not working for Cata style heroics. Find yourself a nice guild, or a tank buddy, and run with them instead.

I honestly felt scared of your threat of beating the crap out of me. But then you said you were French! Ha!

Sorry, had to be said.

I've only done 2 heroics, both with my guild, so thankfully if someone is being bad, we can tell him straight. I simply don't have the patience for the queue, and because I know I'll end up in groups you're describing. People are mainly using the LFG feature as a last resort now, which usually means you're stuck with the bottom of the barrel.

Sorry, incoherent post. I'm going to sleep now.
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    The dungeon finder was designed for WotLK where you could switch off your brain and aoe through every dungeon, it's simply not working for Cata style heroics. Find yourself a nice guild, or a tank buddy, and run with them instead.
    Exactly this. Another symptom of WotLK dungeons is that people feel entitled to do heroics, instead of honored to do them.

Essaye de pugger des gens de ton server mon homme. La chance que les gens sont plus tot pas des morons si tu demmande en Trade. T'a aussi la chance les les parler et figurer si ils sont des morons avant que tu commence aussi.

C'est la mal chance, moi j'ai eu des bon runs et des runs qui n'ont pas été bon du tout.

Je te souhait la bonne chance.

You have to understand, some people are still under the impression that Heroics in cata, are the exact same as in Lk. Where you can AoE most packs of mobs and be just fine. Not one Heroic LK Instance made use of other classes interrupt abilities. Even in Raids the use of interrupts by other people, are so uncommon it's unreal. However, you did say something that makes me beg this question. If you're in 357... You must be doing some raids correct? And if that is correct, then I'm assuming that you have access to a premade group to do heroics? I could be wrong on this however.

As for the people in BRD. Think of low-instances dungeons as 5th grade, and everyone is hitting pubity. Everyone is starting to feel funny about the different things happening to them, and feel nervous. Once you enter the Higher instances (i.e. Northrend Dungeons) think of it as in Junor High and everyone is getting more knowledge of "themselves". Once you hit Cata Dungeons, hopefuly the player has grown into "their own". And like in life, some people are slow bloomers, so you will run into those people.

Deleted
    LFD, Great for normals, terrible for Heroics.
    Guild runs, Great for everything.

Well many of the tanks leaving at the start may just be there to sell the tank-queue. I, for one do that, for a 50g often before i go afk or logout.

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    Well many of the tanks leaving at the start may just be there to sell the tank-queue. I, for one do that, for a 50g often before i go afk or logout.
    Cha-ching!

Good idea. Thanks!

I actually have a button made up with a pre message tht i hit when Im doing pugs Not gonna go look at the exact words but something akin to . Hello Im healing this encounter I like to use a few macros which I set names to so it will take me 20 secs to get set up and buff what I can if you run off and pull with no concern for anyone else i will sit here and watch you die before I leave. To those who get caught in this that are not douchebags I am truly sorry.

I ususlly get a few laughs but yeh onoe of the things I actually like is that it isnt just auto play anymore people have to play better and do a better job rather than face roll.

OP, I love how your accent cones out un your text. Its kinda cute. Oxen

But, on topic, the last few posts are pretty spot on. For the least amount of hassle, you ate best off running with friends/guildies you can trust not to be dumb.

Luckily, my bed runs have ren relatively smooth, because I take charge of them (always seem to get tanks that have never been through, but still). Now that I'm doing ramps and bf, I seem to get groups that try and test my patience with stupid pulls. And only act proper when I can prove I can handle it.

Stupid, I know. But what can you do? :/

HEROICS ARE NEVER EASY IF PLAYERS DON'T INTERRUPT, DON'T DISPELL.

You don't need any CC or anyother thing.

INTERRUPT + DISPELL = WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Well hi everybody. I shall warn first that i'm hugely pissed off so, if you're having a good day, don't read my thread.

The following is based on about a week queing and entering donjons.

First of all, i queue with my mage, wait the usual 35 min, no biggy plenty of dailys to do.

Get into SFK, good group, i'm at 357, everybody else between 350 and 355. First boss, the tank pulls, i play mage so i use my 24 sec cd silence to silence after the usual 2 ticks of healing. Rest of the group is hunter druid death knight and warrior. Nobody kicks anything, after about 7 min fighting we eventually wype, tanks calls us noobs, leaves.
    We wait 10 min, will i try to explain to the death knight that he can use mind freeze, not an optionnal spell. Paladin comes in, pulls the boss, again nobody uses their counterpsell, we die quickly this time, the healer got pain and punishment. Druid leaves, tank leaves.

Ok, now this isn't a problem with the tanks, it's a problem with YOU.

Enlighten me, when did heroics become easy once you reached 350+ ? preventing you to cs or what not ?

Two days later, vortex pinnacle. I mean, this donjon must be the easiest of them all, so why the fuck do people leave at the moment we come in ?

And so forth and so on.

Continuing, when i'm pissed off because of morons like that, i usually log off, go on my toon, shadow priest, and quest for a while.

Now, Enlighten me again, why does the fact that you're on a toon means you can act like a total dushbag ?

Brd, we enter, take quests, go on the golemag thing boss on the left, hunter jumps in, pulls three pack, fd, leaves. Tank leaves. 2 min, remplacment. This time, the mage ( who was in the group from the begenning ), pulls 3-4 packs, leaves. tank leaves again, everybody leaves. I also play healer, so i wait again, 5 min passes, another group is formed, tank goes up the stairs, i ask him politly to do the golemag boss ( quest ), says it's a waste fo time, leaves. Everybody leaves

What The Fuck is wrong with you !

( I apologize for any mistakes, french guy here )
    you used a semi colen in your thread title you must be smart!

Surprisingly, I've had a fairly good experience with the dungeon finder recently. Of course, I typically que as dps with a pretty good healer and a lot depends on which dungeon we get, but all-in-all I'm pretty happy with the results. The fights can be difficult. We had to work for a while at Stonecore, and I still haven't completed a good many of the heroic dungeons. However, you can make the dungeon finder work for you. I'd suggest queing with at least one friend. If you don't have any in-game, make some. If you don't want to make any, why in the world are you playing an MMO?