Thread: Bards

Red face Bards

I would like to see blizzards ver. of a bard!!

This has been posted, well thought out, with reasons, potential talent trees, classes, and background lore, and I still hated the idea. I appreciate its role in some RPGs but I'm sorry, I really don't want some chucklemonkey signing an inspiring song to give me attack power or haste.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing as tho the only musicians we've seen so far is that Metal band and a "Bard" in Twilight Highlands who you have to write a song for, i'm a little afraid of what a WoW bard would end up as. Though i'd still prolly play one in a heart beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Though i'd still prolly play one in a heart beat.
    Signed, as it would probably be destroying a class during a certain crowdcontrol with the use of one ability!

Ew nah. TBH I don't see it. It's not a wow kind of thing. Bards seem like they're always CC/Buff classes. Here CC/buffing is always ancillary to another role, like DPS.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate bards, in all games ever... spooty bards...

Ugh srsly why must people take Blizz's jokes waaaaaayyyy too far, it was a joke class, get over it.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.