Im qrying my eyes out here.

..and as the title says, I truly do. Why oh why did you remove the treeform (I know you didnt totally remove it, you still get my point)?
    Why do insist on making every healer look the same? I do not feel like a true druid, all the other forms dont have a silly CD.
    Was druids really that ailien that you needed to remove the ONE characteristical feature that so many druid healers loved?
    And then to the point that really bothers me more than anything else; We are/were supposed to be DoT healers right? Then why dont I feel like it..

Please bring back treeform, I beg of you.

Deleted
    I feel the same way, but just as a heads up, this sort of posts attract trolls, be warned

15+ Year Old Account
    They said at one point they intend to implement a glyph to make tree form permenant. Removing the form solved one of the big issues that people have had with Druids for a long time, that they look the exact same from level 10-80, now 85, regardless of gear. It is still weird not seeing a tree when the healer is a Druid though.

Deleted
    yee crying out ... =) its a troll thing

Jesus!! :O.. I hated looking at that ugly tree for so many years..
    I'm quite happy with the way it is now

10+ Year Old Account
    The tree needed a new model badly, but outright removing something that was, IMO, a lot of fun was a made move.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    They said at one point they intend to implement a glyph to make tree form permenant. Removing the form solved one of the big issues that people have had with Druids for a long time, that they look the exact same from level 10-80, now 85, regardless of gear. It is still weird not seeing a tree when the healer is a Druid though.
    No, they didn't. At most they said there would be a glyph to allow the user to have the old tree form look while the cooldown is active instead of the new one.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Why do insist on making every healer look the same?
    Wait, you don't want people to look the same but you want everyone to look the same as long as it's a tree.... ?

They should have made the sea walrus the new tree form and had them move around on the ground like a worm and make walrus noises when they got hit.

Hehe, ofc not. But by removing the treeform I think they removed a really important feature for druids. I mean you have cat form, travel form, bear form, swimming...but not healing.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like the change, I enjoy it as a cool down. I like to use fun little transformation things like deviate delights that you cant do as a tree. This change is actually a big reason I went back to playing my druid, being able to look at my toon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please use the existing threads in the Druid forums for this.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines