Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So I was considering SMF for patch 4.0.6...

... and I searched thottbot for 1 handed weapons with STR on them.

Is thottbot correct in saying that there is ONE SINGLE EPIC STR ONE HANDER that drops off of bosses, in the entire 1st tier?

This, my friends, is madness.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

You should look up the Magmaw loot-table. He drops Lavaspine which has STR + Crit on it afaik.

Best,

Crawmode

beyond the obvious the smf is not viable and probly wont ever be viable and Tg will be the more optimal option. Yes from raid bosses there is only one str one hander. However there is 1 from acheology, 1 from BWD trash and 1 from BoT trash as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmnkey View Post
    beyond the obvious the smf is not viable and probly wont ever be viable and Tg will be the more optimal option. Yes from raid bosses there is only one str one hander. However there is 1 from acheology, 1 from BWD trash and 1 from BoT trash as well.
    with the current SMF changes to 20% and regarding landsoul's last DPS spreadsheet comparism on EJ it seems that SMF and TG are extremely on par

A lot of the STR one handers are trash drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

There is the one from trash in BoT. It drops fairly frequently.

Seeing the smf buff incoming, I was actually considering speccing both TG and SMF and switching to 1 handers for execute phase.

Would have to either drop a point from dw or incite to do it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bout a week ago i got my hands on 2 Soul blades, after seeing this reacent SMf change, im holding onto em.

SMF does seem that it is becomming on par with TG. Also with SMF you habe faster hits, You do loose some stats tho..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whateveryone has said and there is a BoE one aswell.

Id recomend looking at what GEARED DK's are using since our weapon itemization is similar

10+ Year Old Account
    The BWD Fist proc (1000 haste) is nice too, don't ignore that possibility. Sure, you lose out on some AP and gain some crit but if it procs right before CS is up it can give you some nice "flow".
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    landsoul EJ, "I'm not sure why they buffed SMF to 20%, but according to current spreadsheet models SMF now has a marginal lead over TG partly in thanks to the rediculous buffs to Slam and Bloodsurge."

indeed, I Don't know why they did this either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    landsoul EJ, "I'm not sure why they buffed SMF to 20%, but according to current spreadsheet models SMF now has a marginal lead over TG partly in thanks to the rediculous buffs to Slam and Bloodsurge."
    Looks like I'm going to be running a lot of Deadmines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could just grab the BWD fist set for around 50k total. I hate RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Or you could just grab the BWD fist set for around 50k total. I hate RNG.
    50K...

I only have 3.5K

Tank LFG H Deadmines...

Quote Originally Posted by Zinspawn View Post
    50K...

I only have 3.5K

Tank LFG H Deadmines...

how do you only ahve 3.5k in cata? i cant wrap my head around this, and her ei thought i was getting broke for dipping below 200k

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    how do you only ahve 3.5k in cata? i cant wrap my head around this, and her ei thought i was getting broke for dipping below 200k
    Buying every other epic bar Soul Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    Hopefully we see some changes to this, or maybe they'll notice SMF took a lead, and they'll re balance RB and slam for the difference. It's disappointing to see SMF outdo TG a bit, but getting the magmaw swords shouldn't be too difficult, although enchanting them is going to be a kick in the wallet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantangel View Post
    Hopefully we see some changes to this, or maybe they'll notice SMF took a lead, and they'll re balance RB and slam for the difference. It's disappointing to see SMF outdo TG a bit, but getting the magmaw swords shouldn't be too difficult, although enchanting them is going to be a kick in the wallet.
    WTB Runeforging! (or whatever that dk enchanting is called)

Deleted
    I dont play fury, one reason being that TG feels and looks pretty lame on at least a human male. Why do so many of you feel that TG is entitled to be better? I may actually think about going smfury as my os now..