Fury PvP priority stats.

Hey guys,

Had a quick browse through the guides and a couple posts, got a bit of good information but I figured I would make a quick post
    where I am sure that somebody will be able to answer the question within one or two posts and than we can let it die.

So many thanks to those who answer, Champions.

What stats and in what priority am I looking for in regards to Fury PvP?

Still leveling at the moment, but really enjoying PvP and leveling as Fury so I think I will stick with that.

I know Hit is one of the most important, what else?

Thanks.

Take this with a HUGE grain on salt since I'm new to Fury PvP, but I went with crit and pew pewed fairly well.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Deleted
    Fury in PvP at the moment has one goal - Nuke!

Usually in 3v3 it's all about getting your rage to 100, pop DW / Reck / Racial / trinket(s) / IR and smoke your target in 2 globals max.
    For that purpose I prioritize Crit and Mastery - basically uncontrolled fury warrior with 13-15 mastery is a beast.

Problem is, at the higher ratings people are mostly awake and will CC the shit out of you while raping your team mates, same in 2v2 - lack of mobility keeps you away from the target most of the time.
    Also rage generation tends to be an issue while rocking PvP gear (got roughly 9% hit in mine)

None the less it's fun to global people... it really, really is, even if it doesn't happen often

Thanks for the replies guys.

I am not aiming to reach 2k rating or anything really, just a bit of fun and gearing up along the way. Is Fury (Especially after next patch) Viable? Disregarding our "Pwn" Macro and destroying them in two moves. Outside of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I am not aiming to reach 2k rating or anything really, just a bit of fun and gearing up along the way. Is Fury (Especially after next patch) Viable? Disregarding our "Pwn" Macro and destroying them in two moves. Outside of that.
    It's getting buffed. By quite a lot too.

I'm having a lot of fun in 2's with a Fury PvE spec. You can certainly slaughter just about anything if you play your cards right.

i'm smf fury so my burst isn't as great as tg

i maxed expertise, and got 13% hit rating, after these stats i stacked crit
    put hurricane on both weapons
    right now my rotation is intercept/ heroic throw > sunder armor > hamstring > cs > BT > heroic strike > raging blow
    if that doesn't work out build rage to 100 > inner rage > death wish > cs > reck > bt > heroic strike > raging blow

and get used to using heroic fury and heroic leap.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well as far as stat priorities go I'd say it's something like this:

STR
    Hit (10-15%)
    Mastery (as much as possible, pref >14.00)
    Crit (12-18%)
    Exp (is beneficial, but not really THAT useful, you get some from bracers and shoulders)

My PvP gear is fairly good, 4/5 with 2/4 Vicious, PvE shoulders with Crit+Mastery, almost all Vicious offsets, Vicious 2h+PvE 359 2h. Sitting at around 9600 un-buffed AP, 14,5% crit, around 15 mastery, 3k resilience and 11,5% hit.

Havent done that much PvP lately, though. Was at around 2,1k MMR in 2vs2 before I swapped teams a week ago.

Basically, you can put some pressure outside of CDs and global just about everything in an Intercept stun if you time it right. Enraged Regen also heals for loads with stacked Mastery. Can easily 2/3vs1 people in BGs unless they have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid sun View Post

right now my rotation is intercept/ heroic throw > sunder armor > hamstring > cs > BT > heroic strike > raging blow
    if that doesn't work out build rage to 100 > inner rage > death wish > cs > reck > bt > heroic strike > raging blow

I totally love your pvp rotation along with 13% hit, dude

10+ Year Old Account
    This is interesting. I might drop Some hit and expertise then.
    Im using 4x pvp + T11 legs atm (mastery hit) And pvp set legs suck balls.

Crit and mastery, mastery increases your raging blow damage pvp is all about burst for fury more rb damage= more burst. Go mad for mastery.

Most fury warriors have been going for about 10% hit then stacking crit/mast from there and seeing good results.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid sun View Post

Do not do what this guy has done, max exp in pvp - no smf in pvp - god no

Raging blow is based off wep damage, by going smf you gimp your best pvp attack.
    Last edited by Jeleh; 2011-01-25 at 10:53 AM.