About grace mechanic

Hey fellas,
    i read the front page about the fix of the "blood in the water" talent, the druids got. If you are to lazy to read the front page: This talent lets ferocious bite refresh rip on the target. There was an issue about this talent not working if the dot-time of rip was too low.

My point is: Grace has the same issue as well. If there are 2 seconds or less left of the grace buff, an incoming heal will not refresh its duration. This is not a lag issue (i got <30ms lag at all times). The heal that should refresh grace even inpacts prior to grace fading - thats what the healthbar of the healed target and the combat log says.

Dont you notice this aswell ? Greetings

I'm sure it works ok for me - I explicitly tested this very thing, and it was fine for me.

Hmm, i observe this all the time. Grace is going low, then my heal hits, then grace falls off. Im talking about a very narrow time window. I have no trouble with it, as long as the refreshing heal hits when 3 or more seconds are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter View Post
    Hey fellas,
    i read the front page about the fix of the "blood in the water" talent, the druids got. If you are to lazy to read the front page: This talent lets ferocious bite refresh rip on the target. There was an issue about this talent not working if the dot-time of rip was too low.

My point is: Grace has the same issue as well. If there are 2 seconds or less left of the grace buff, an incoming heal will not refresh its duration. This is not a lag issue (i got <30ms lag at all times). The heal that should refresh grace even inpacts prior to grace fading - thats what the healthbar of the healed target and the combat log says.

Dont you notice this aswell ? Greetings
    Try opening an in-game ticket to see if they are aware of the issue. You could also post on the PTR forums.

I get this with Holy...
    When I'm in the Heal Chakra if my heal hits with roughly <2 seconds left on renew it won't refresh.

Just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    I get this with Holy...
    When I'm in the Heal Chakra if my heal hits with roughly <2 seconds left on renew it won't refresh.

Just me?
    Me to, your not the only 1 dont worry.

Happened to me in both specs. Quite annoying.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

It will be easier to avoid that with holy word serenity refreshing renew.

Deleted
    Funny thing, it's the same for Mindflay (not) refreshing Shadow Word: Pain (even if it tics before SW: P falls off). I didn't read anywhere, that they would fix this as well. =/