Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A stronger MS is needed anyways no matter how you try to turn it. At the end of wotlk you had a 50% heal debuff which was absolutely needed in alot of fights where healers were involved because resilience stacking was so effective for healers.

Even now, at the START of this expac you got some healers running around in 3000/3500+ resilience which amounts to around 30-36% damage reduction already. And values will grow with each season. Yet you only got 10% heal debuff which makes them even stronger than at the end of the last expansion. Sure, they dont have as much burst heal anymore, but dds also dont have as much burst damage anymore so that evens out.

Things will get tougher for non healers soon with more resilience and even lesser chances to kill a healing class. Wait a few seasons and I am sure that blizzard will have to react to it and either nerf the value of resilience or buff MS effects again, or we are back at world of healercraft snorefest.

Deleted
    Hybrid healers are already pushing 4k+ resi. They are beasts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    Ok since you're one of the long line that fails at logic,here it is; 2v 2,one healer+dps team one team with 2 dps.The two dps split to each member of the opposing team,since the healer can't heal himself vs one dps (that's what you're suggesting) he loses and the fight becomes 1vs2.Result? Healers are a liability,better pack your team with dps.See why it's stupid yet?
    actually my point was that you shouldn't automatically be invincible by being a healer. no, you shouldn't die in the first 10 secs of fighting a dpser but if you stand your ground longer than say...idk...45 secs - 1 min vs a dpser you should be nerfed imo (btw, during this time i assume you abuse LoS and stuff. if you just spam spells in the middle of the fight you deserve to die in those 10 secs). why should you resist more than a prot warrior?
    Last edited by mmoc2a8ace7582; 2011-01-25 at 05:24 PM.