Thread: Skinning !

Deleted

Skinning !

So i got my hunter to 85 yesterday, and i want to farm some skinning so i can craft items, were is the bedst place / places to farm im after heavy savage leather or savage leather please help me

Obsidian Forest in Twilight highlands and kill dragonkin

Deleted
    The starting area in Vash is quite good too. Lots of crabs and serpents there, and they have a great re-spawn rate. On most mobs you'll be getting 4xScraps or 1xSavage leather

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    another place is TB, regardless of the faction holding it you can go and clean up the bodies. Good for farming
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    another place is TB, regardless of the faction holding it you can go and clean up the bodies. Good for farming
    Agree, if you're looking for just pure leather and loads of it the gators in in TB are hard to beat, only problem is alot of other farmers if it gets too crowded I'd suggest the gators in Uldum.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can aoe farm (I dunno how hunters are at that, my prot pally is my skinner) there are clusters, and one massive patrolling pack, of wolves just north of Obsidian Forest in Twilight Highlands. The forest is good but you "lose" a lot of leather by getting scales. So it depends how many scales you will need for the crafted stuff, plus some spares for leg armor patches throughout the expansion.

MH has the serpent (forget proper name, sorry) quest area with dragons immediately adjacent. It can get crowded with hovering skinners... but is very efficient when you're alone.

Deleted
    In TB while killing crocodiles near the middle base is a good spot for farming savage leather but if it is way crowded with other skinners(you can skin other player's mob corpses) then you can go to obsidian forest in twilight highlands, there you will get tons of savage leather and blackened dragonscale.