Thread: 372 Gear List

372 Gear List

So...it appears we're going to have to drop a fair amount of crit on our gear if we want to use the 372 items dropping from this tier.

Question: Are the increased stats from moving to 372 ilvl going to be worth the loss of crit?

I haven't had much of a poke around in rawr yet to see just how the stats are going to change moving from normal to heroic gear as I'm at work at the moment, just wondering if anyone else has!

so you want to know if more int is good

yes, it is gooder

10+ Year Old Account
    The only items we actually lose crit on from 359 - 372 are neck, bracers and boots. Where Yellow Smoke Pendant, Melodious Slippers and Bracers of the Dark Pool get replaced by Valiona's Medallion, Einhorns Galoshes and Bracers of the Bronze Flight.

Whether or not the trade-off will be worth it, I don't know. But my gut absolutely tells me that the intellect bump in combination with some reforging will easily outweigh the loss of crit.

More concerned with the lack of hit on 372 items. If you're using Engineering Goggles [replaced with Omnotron helm], Dark Pool/Sand Silk, and Melodious Slippers, that's 3 slots you lost hit from. Possibly more if you were using Dreamless Belt.

As a non-engineer, I'm pretty hit-starved right now, but can get by, but not to the extent that I can lose my belt or bracer hit rating right now and stay capped.

It seems like staying capped relies immensely upon getting either the 372 Fireflash belt or ring from Conclave. Drop rate seems pretty low though with all the possible 'random enchantments'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    MoIt seems like staying capped relies immensely upon getting either the 372 Fireflash belt or ring from Conclave. Drop rate seems pretty low though with all the possible 'random enchantments'.
    Why would you ever want a fireflash belt in the aspiration for hit? Wildfire is what you need.

That is the profile i have created for a 372 BIS list. Take the Trinket`s with a grain of salt.

372 BIS Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Why would you ever want a fireflash belt in the aspiration for hit? Wildfire is what you need.
    My mistake, I mixed the names up. The crit/hit one, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    The only items we actually lose crit on from 359 - 372 are neck, bracers and boots. Where Yellow Smoke Pendant, Melodious Slippers and Bracers of the Dark Pool get replaced by Valiona's Medallion, Einhorns Galoshes and Bracers of the Bronze Flight.

Whether or not the trade-off will be worth it, I don't know. But my gut absolutely tells me that the intellect bump in combination with some reforging will easily outweigh the loss of crit.
    I'm not sure really, I just had a quick look over some of the stats and if we take the boots for example and compare stat gains between them...

Asssuming a mastery>crit reforge:

Einhorn's Galoshes
    +103 Mastery
    +191 Haste
    +33 Int

Melodious Slippers
    +101 Crit
    +149 Hit

Looking at this, it seems very very close between them, but the preferred stats are going to come from the lower ilvl item...I can't really decide which one is going to be better!