Thread: DK's Selfheal

DK's Selfheal

I really gotta whine some, because DK's selfhealing in blood tree is insane, i mean they heal like 150k in 5sec, and in arena it's impossible to kill them, as a caster its not even worth trying. i mean, coman blizzard NERF

10+ Year Old Account
    I had that problem this weekend...
    I was playing Ret, resto shammy.
    we faced this rogue + dk in arena... we facerolled the rogue within 30 seconds....
    31 minutes later we finally killed the DK.
    I feel your pain.

And the world shall tremble...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Blood self heal IS getting nerfed. but the Unholy/frost self heal is getting buffed XD

Deleted
    Ermh you are a caster and complain about DK tanks ? l2p they are SO easy to kite... also get a grip of your self a dk can self heal with Death strike, Rune tap and Sac the pet.. DS heal is ca 20k in pvp rune tap even less. This abilitys can be used 2 times with full rune (rune tap 1) so 150k dream on.

You say blood dk in arena ? Yeah you can have some hard time to kill blood DK with melee char but it cant kill any of you its simple a punch bag.150k heal in 5 sec ? lol thats just lie.Stop bullshiting dk self heal its enough nerf for pvp already its fucking up our pve tanking.
    I'll tell you what 2 frost mages killed me in 1 sec i didnt see my hp bar fall down as i take damge it was just gone instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorser View Post
    Ermh you are a caster and complain about DK tanks ? l2p they are SO easy to kite... also get a grip of your self a dk can self heal with Death strike, Rune tap and Sac the pet.. DS heal is ca 20k in pvp rune tap even less. This abilitys can be used 2 times with full rune (rune tap 1) so 150k dream on.
    You've completely missed Lichborn + Death Coil spam.

First, I'm appalled that a warrior is complaining about this. Second, You're in a really low bracket, theres a reason. Blood isnt even viable in higher brackets because they cant kill you you. As far as ret/shammy not being able to kill a BDK, ret is bad but thats just sad. Sorry to flame but complaining about the fact that you're bad doesnt need to be here.

FYI, they are buffing BDK's shield so I cant imagine many people share you thoughts on this subject.

Quit complaining about our DK self heals. We need them for raid boss encounters and to help lessen the healers load, and as stated above they are getting nerfed again. We don't complain about the annoying and cheap spells you Harry Potter casters use, so don't complain about our self heals. Here's a tip, get better at playing your toon or give pvp up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeq View Post
    I really gotta whine some, because DK's selfhealing in blood tree is insane, i mean they heal like 150k in 5sec, and in arena it's impossible to kill them, as a caster its not even worth trying. i mean, coman blizzard NERF
    Oh c'mon what do you want that blizzard nerfs blood just because its cool for PVP? I am already struggling to stay alive as a Blood death knight in PVE and its getting nerfed already. You want it to heal nothing? Then I can quit tanking :x

Deleted
    in next patch will come a glyph witch heal you 20% more when you cast death strike. So death strike will nerf to 10% healing done but glyph will give you 20% more so 30% more healing whit death strike

1. Dont get hit if you are caster by the dk, his heals are substantially lowered
    2. Don't let your pet get hit by the dk, if you are ranged, his heals are substantially lowered
    3. Silence the dk when hes close to dying or you expect a heal, dk's have "casts" and silence stops them

I had a problem with my Lock/Mage team on a ProtPally/BloodDK team...

The solution was number 2 above...

We were stayingh out of range, but the lock's pet was not...the pally was healing himself with WOG by hitting his pet, and the dk was as well, on their way to us as we tried to kite away...just stay out of range for now...

We aren't Blizzard.
    Don't post just to whine.
    Closed.