Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Rift Beta Login Issues??

Hi, been looking forward to the rift beta starting now (17mins ago) but I just can't seem to connect to the server, it stops at 89% and then when I try again it keeps stopping at 49%, anyone else experiencing this ?

Deleted
    Yep got the exact same problem... Apperantly they jsut went put the forum down to maintenance aswell.. I'm guessing we'll have to wait about 30 mintes - an hour before we see the servers up.

Deleted
    Same problem for me. Rift is bad, gogo wow, they never fail to let us log on when major stuff is released!

well I cant see server list at all, any advice? EU here.
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Deleted
    Yeah same here. Are you really that surprised though that servers went down as soon as the event opened?

This will be my first time playing Rift and am looking forward to it, mainly because I'm bored of WoW atm.

---------- Post added 2011-01-25 at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlesh View Post
    Same problem for me. Rift is bad, gogo wow, they never fail to let us log on when major stuff is released!
    Sarcastic Foreign Guy (from family guy): Oh ho ho! It's funny because they do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlesh View Post
    Yeah, this has never happened. Nossiiir.

Have patience. From my understanding they released a high number of Beta keys for this Beta test phase so either they are in process of brining login servers up ro they are currently packed.

Deleted
    EU aswell, still having the same issue. lovely with a 3 day beta and being unable to login

I wasn't surprised when I wasn't able to login when cata launched the first half hour, but that was the live version. a 3 day beta with twice the amount of servers they said they had the last time and so on, I was expecting to be able to login yeah
    Last edited by mmoc1c984c02b2; 2011-01-25 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omidmash View Post
    well I cant see server list at all, any advice? EU here.
    Wait patiently and don't try to log in every 2 minutes, you'll only put more strain on the servers. Of course, that doesn't guarantee everyone else will do the same...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't login either. Damn annoying, have been downloading for 3 hours and just created my character followed by a disconnect.. which still lasts.

The graphic is great though, from what I can tell. Character Creation is detailed and different to WoW.

Off with a bang, Rift. Looking forward to seeing how well you can't handle the fucking Live release.

Yeah... stops at 49%, which is completely rubbing salt in my wound. I'd gotten on at 1pm EST, was going fine until BLAM! fucking transformer right outside my house blew up, knocked the entire house off the grid for a bit. I am not a happy camper right now =/ (it's the principle of the matter =P)

Deleted
    It might be safe to assume it's possible to log back once the RIFT site comes off maintenance as well.

Same problem here. I got on first off no hitches. But I had to restart due to a graphical reason. Now when I try to log back on, no dice. Just have to wait till later is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Deleted
    Same issue here! (EU).

The only thing we can do right now is wait

15+ Year Old Account
    For laughs, decided to reïnstall. I'm noticing a very nice speed on the download, so wherever you download the game/patches from is stable.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

I got to 89 percent, thought wow so close...then nothing. 49% again and again ever since

Deleted
    The rift forums are back online, still unable to login Q.Q

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend is currently in-game and they just spammed the server message, they're working on it ASAP. Should be up soon.

Worked for me, was gonna create my first char but couldnt continue as the " The creation process failed. Please try again later"
    Then after a few trys the game dies. Logged straight back on and was in placed in que and then the game went down again ... And now same as above, I get stuck on 89 then retry and it stucks on 49% :<

Its just crashed. I got to level 3 , now no one can log in and forums are down. gg
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Wow. You don't even know the basics. Challenging Shout is not and has never been a taunt. It doesn't even remotely function like a taunt.