No 2.2 weaps cause of all the pve heroes.

So.... we dont get our well deserved weaps cause they dont want pve heroes to have the feeling they have to do arena?????

cmon......... like pve heroes can get 2.2 easy..

/sigh

inb4 the lock.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

So we can't have balanced PvE because of all the counterstrike baddies that think arena matters????????????????????????????????????????????????

cmon................................................................like 12 year olds are paying for their own subscription anyways.....................

C WUT I DID DER

What are you complaining about anyways? Your "well deserved weapons" from fighting in a box and picking the most OP comps to faceroll with are coming soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is a pve hero? I mean, I saw the thread the other day but didn't think people were actually moronic enough to use it. 0,o
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

well, there are already people running with itemlvl similar as 2.2.. (check out the top 100 guilds) + its stupid they dont give us the weaps cause of pve... i mean.. i dont play pve, i dont care bout pve either (had my pve share in kara, ssc, tk, up till wrath..)

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    So we can't have balanced PvE because of all the counterstrike baddies that think arena matters????????????????????????????????????????????????

cmon................................................................like 12 year olds are paying for their own subscription anyways.....................

C WUT I DID DER

What are you complaining about anyways? Your "well deserved weapons" from fighting in a box and picking the most OP comps to faceroll with are coming soon.
    Honestly, I pve more than I pvp. Pvp takes more skill. Dont be so closed minded. People who refer to pvp as bad are just bad at it. Even 'faceroll' comps require skill (okay, beastcleave didnt). See the amount of keybinds you have to have to do well? See the positioning you have to do? See how you have to react to what PEOPLE do, instead of boss mechanics which are the same over and over.

If you disregard pvp, you are just disregarding a whole part of the game.

Oh and I agree with the OP. Its not like they have been forcing pvpers to pve for years is it? (See Deathbringers Will, Shadowmourne).
    Last edited by Darkdruidelf; 2011-01-25 at 07:30 PM.

And where did they say they weren't adding 2.2k weapons because they didn't want to give them to pve players?

There is overlap either way. Just as Darkdruidelf said.. PvPers "need" to do PvE content too if they want to be better (ie. [insert legendary item here])

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    And where did they say they weren't adding 2.2k weapons because they didn't want to give them to pve players?
    in this blue post: As previously announced (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7814533?page=1), Conquest items requiring 2200 rating were made available today, January 25, with the exception of weapons. We plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

The decision to further delay availability of weapons requiring 2200 rating was not made lightly. Currently very few guilds are clearing PvE content that drops weapons of this caliber, which would make rated Battlegrounds and Arenas the primary source for top-tier weapons. We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

We do have some plans to help avoid similar situations in the future, and we’ll share more details when they become available.

We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.
    But if you pvp you have to Pve to stay competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiZzZ* View Post
    in this blue post: As previously announced (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7814533?page=1), Conquest items requiring 2200 rating were made available today, January 25, with the exception of weapons. We plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

The decision to further delay availability of weapons requiring 2200 rating was not made lightly. Currently very few guilds are clearing PvE content that drops weapons of this caliber, which would make rated Battlegrounds and Arenas the primary source for top-tier weapons. We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

We do have some plans to help avoid similar situations in the future, and we’ll share more details when they become available.
    So we'll be waiting a few extra weeks, big deal. By the time they're out, we'll have had enough time to collect full vicious and vicious offpieces and have the points to buy t2. Works out pretty well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get out of my PvE game.

Are they watching me?
    As soon as I go to have a shower people come in with the QQ threads.
    I'm on to you!