how to get to ramkahen exalted

hey guys just need to confirm smth.

so i completed uldum's quest but only got halfway to honored with them. is it only up to the 2 daily quests and dungeon runs to get to exalted? are there any alternatives? seems like it'll be a long grind.

wear the tabard in instances.

Put on the Tabard of Ramkahen and do heroics =) .. Same thing you have to do with all the others besides dragonmaw clan/wildhammer which have dailies.

It's actually pretty quick if you use the faction championing, by wearing the tabard in heroics. Most trash mobs give +15 reputation and bosses +250 reputation. There is also some smaller mobs in various instances which gives +3 - +7 reputation etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't finished Uldum yet but i am sitting at 13k/21k. I was at 3k/21 just last week. No quests in between, just instances. (4-5 + 1 that i didn't finish)

Moral : Tabard is good
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

You must create a rep grinding montage, with the song 'eye of the tiger' playing in the background. It is the only way.

Or if you want a way that actually works, put on the tabard in instances.

Or you can do the 2 dailies and if you are at around ~2190/12000 currently it'll take you 24 days then another 52 days for exalted so 76 days of doing the 2 daily quests if your like me and don't do dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    wowjuju.com is your friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wear the tabard when you run reg Tol Barad, Lost City or Halls or when you do heroics.