Thread: Okay seriously?

Okay seriously?

So me and my partner are casually playing for points right now and we have gotten the team to about 2050 playing Spriest (Im only playing cuz disc sucks) and mage. We decided to take a break for a week because he had some real life problems with his mom and I had better shit to do than WoW so we didn't play arenas at all that week. When I came back on my conquest cap went from high 2500ish back to 1343... Why should the cap drop back to the 1500 ammount even though my personal is 2050. This is a really stupid design. If we play games this week does our cap go back to 2500ish?

Thoughts?

Deleted
    It is not stupid.

As far as I know the cap is only raised by being a member of an active team in which you hold a competative personal rating.

If the team does not earn points one week it is apperently tagged as inactive.

I am quite shady on how it works in actuality but I imagine the above is quite spot on, secondly why did you feel the need to justify why you couldn't play that week?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    It is not stupid.

As far as I know the cap is only raised by being a member of an active team in which you hold a competative personal rating.

If the team does not earn points one week it is apperently tagged as inactive.

I am quite shady on how it works in actuality but I imagine the above is quite spot on, secondly why did you feel the need to justify why you couldn't play that week?
    Who cares? just shut up and read... I didnt ask your oppinion on what I wrote, I asked about the conquest system

Quote Originally Posted by Zyggie View Post
    Who cares? just shut up and read... I didnt ask your oppinion on what I wrote, I asked about the conquest system
    take your own advice retard, it clearly says in game the conquest cap is determined by your highest personal rateing attained the previous week, if you dont play games your highest rateing is 0.

Deleted
    I did reply, I said that "as far as I know the cap is only raised by being a member of an active team in which you hold a competative personal rating". The wording may be shit but that's on topic and a direct reply to your query.

You asked if your cap would go back to 2500ish, I said that I think it would and also explained why your cap dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Kezool didn't ask you to be rude, but oh, look at that.

And as far as I know, he's spot-on with the conquest cap theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt ask your oppinion on what I wrote, I asked about the conquest system

Thoughts?

Hrm... Smells like troll.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Angry kid alert!

So play some matches and reach that cap again next week?

Why should you be entitled to a conquest cap you didn't actually earn for that week?

The points you gain each week is based on your highest MMR from any game played that week.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.