Deleted

What the hell happened last night?

I think alot of people (If not everyone) in Europe could not login yesterday on WoW.
    Does anyone know what the hell happened? The servers were gone for like 2 hours.

I'm not angry or so, just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by janjojie View Post
    I think alot of people (If not everyone) in Europe could not login yesterday on WoW.
    Does anyone know what the hell happened? The servers were gone for like 2 hours.

I'm not angry or so, just curious.
    didn't you read the news on the login screen, the login servers were overloaded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I first got the message that the login-server was overloaded which made me unable to login, but i just tried again and got in, lol

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't experience any issues at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    A mate of mine was unable to get in for 2 hours - I restarted wow several times and didnt have a problem at all. As previously stated blizz had issues with their login servers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well this was worth making a topic for...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravehéart View Post
    A mate of mine was unable to get in for 2 hours - I restarted wow several times and didnt have a problem at all. As previously stated blizz had issues with their login servers.
    Server was overloaded and not crashed. Also when you close wow and start it again there is a time window that you can get back right away to prevent a queue if your pc crashed for example. you only get back in line after several min of not logging in.

Deleted
    i dont know if it was overloaded or crashed cause my friends could log on with no problem O.O