Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake RNG

So who have seen it drop with their bare naked, perhaps baked eyes?
    I did yesterday, omg, it exists!!
    Everyone needs as they are supposed to, and really crossing their fingers for the highest roll.
    I went into Stoncore in a random daily as a healer, the group was fine, except one player a lousy assed DK doing nothing right, no dps, no movement from shards from first boss or fire from the 2nd. Body pulling all sorts of shit, add he was a DPS. Horrible player, have you played PVP in TBC and saw italian text in the BG chat, its a loss!! YOU JUST KNOEW IT! This half dump ass, italian or not, need rolls as well. The MF rolls a 99 ans wins the OMG WTF COOLOIO Dragon. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

I can bet that dragon that he dont even have the skill, or is aware the "rareness" of it. If he/she do, well i lost it anyway.

Text for picture. Notice the LOOOW dps in the recount window (top pic), i beat his dps and dmg on the boss- as a healer, even healing him up why washing himself in every single frikin lava pool there was and scrached his head with big fu*kin rocks falling from the sky. I stopped healing him cause it was pure waste of mana. i didnt react or learn.

<PIC WILL BE INSERTED>
    All and all, IT exists, facepalms win, you go home sad..

FIN!

EDIT! Forgot to blur out some names, gah, will update again with pic when all i sorted. EDIT
    Last edited by mmoc5d14f4948b; 2011-01-26 at 07:22 AM.

better luck next try :P i lost it to a m8 of mine :P but id rather wanna start saving money for the alch mount !! cant w8 to put my eyes on that 1

dropped on our very first 4/5 guild run on normal mode.
    the random dps rogue won it, sigh.
    we've never seen it again.

same went for the drake on our first vortex pinnacle heroic run, also 4/5.. and guess what, yep.. the random dps won it :E
    well, since i'm a druid i couldn't care less, but i'd be happy if one of our guildies had won it.

ps: you may want to blur out the names of the players too, not only in recount
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Boohoo, one has to be a neuroscientist to see any difference what so ever in any of the drakes that
    are introduced in Cataclysm.

Second of all, how can you value something that was picked up by loads of lvl82 ppl during the first
    few days when blizzard made a woopsie and made it drop from normal too. If you want something rare, pick
    something that actually is rare and doable alone. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    Boohoo, one has to be a neuroscientist to see any difference what so ever in any of the drakes that
    are introduced in Cataclysm.

Second of all, how can you value something that was picked up by loads of lvl82 ppl during the first
    few days when blizzard made a woopsie and made it drop from normal too. If you want something rare, pick
    something that actually is rare and doable alone. Have a nice day.
    If you cant tell the differences in them you should see your eye doctor. Also, it and the VP one still drop in normal to this day, so it wasn't just "during the first few days".

@OP: If this guy was so terrible the whole run why didn't you kick him before you even made it to Slabhide? The first few pulls of SC will tell you if someone is a tard, it's prime vote kick time.

It dropped in a 4/5 guild run, the PuG got it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    If you cant tell the differences in them you should see your eye doctor. Also, it and the VP one still drop in normal to this day, so it wasn't just "during the first few days".

@OP: If this guy was so terrible the whole run why didn't you kick him before you even made it to Slabhide? The first few pulls of SC will tell you if someone is a tard, it's prime vote kick time.
    Aggree Aggree too bad some people sometimes just aren't able to kick someone out of a dungeon because you
    A. Just used it
    B. Kick too much and have a very long wait time till you can kick him.

Deleted
    Usually the worst player in the group wins those rolls..

I remember pugging raids, doing more dps then a fellow hunter with way worse gear, yet still losing about 5 rolls to him in that specific run.

Life's a bitch lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saw it and won it the very first time I was in SC. I have never seen it again.

Pity I "can't" use it since it's bugged and looks ridonkylous :/
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

Deleted
    Considering how many times I have been in Stonecore through both random normal and random heroic I find it totally weird that I havent even seen it so far.

Anyway the worse players winning rolls are kinda normal thing, Blizz probably wants to compensate them for others yelling at them (because they are retarded) so they make them win everything... And dont tell me this is an insane theory, it is true :P. No matter if it is a 20lvl retard in BFD Needing on everything (dps feral druid can Need on mail, wtf?) or someone in Grim Batol hero taking some trinket or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once did a Karazhan run with 80's and for some reason there was a lvl 70 druid, mount drops and the frikkin lvl 70 druid gets it ><.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post

The value of this item just keeps rising and rising..

Deleted
    seen it drop, lost it... and bought it. 3k gold, the dude that won it shouldn't have won it in the first place tbh but if he didn't win I prolly couldn't buy it from the other dude that wins because I never ever win a mount drop :P
    the dude that won in the first place was a 4k dps kitty >.> that died everytime we pulled something and I normally use this;
    if the dude is in the AOE I will heal the first 2-3 ticks of that AOE, if he stands in longer.. he'll know that he did something wrong
    gues who died from the AOE :<

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but you lost. Nothing anyone can do about it. You do sound pretty frustrated, but better luck next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmanzero View Post
    Once did a Karazhan run with 80's and for some reason there was a lvl 70 druid, mount drops and the frikkin lvl 70 druid gets it ><.
    ehm, yeh... so? :F

Deleted
    I got it on my Rogue on my first Stonecore pug i even won it with a 57 roll...

I had never seen this or the vortex pinnacle mount in the countless runs i did to gear up myself and guildies.
    But when i was playing my palahealer alt just for little fun, i saw both drop on normal runs, and ofc lost both of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why you went on a rant about Italians there OP (Emberstorm battlegroup?), but nvm better luck next time eh?

I've never seen them drop, but I've not done Stonecore a ton so...

Quote Originally Posted by Termak
    I had never seen this or the vortex pinnacle mount in the countless runs i did to gear up myself and guildies.
    I didn't even know there was a Vortex Pinacle mount :O
    Last edited by Cadi; 2011-01-26 at 09:11 AM. Reason: spelling etc.

Deleted
    never seen it drop, probably never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    few days when blizzard made a woopsie and made it drop from normal too.
    It happened yesterday, they still drop on normal.