rift beta account!!!

oke i got into rift beta. just wanted to try rift out before spening anoth 50 bucks for noting.

so i want to give my beta acount away. it last till friday,

at 15:00 today i will give it away.

all you got to do is send me a pm with the reason why you want to play/test rift.

also inc a valid email adress and password. so i can change it for you.

good luck guys

Deleted
    Do we really need another Rift thread, all new ones should be locked /Closed

did you even read it or just type it right away.

i'm trying to give it away. so other players can test/play it 2.

you know that they're giving beta to anyone right? every mmo site around have loads of keys to give away, there's no need for commotion for your key, keep it, play the game, have some fun, whatever

I'm testing it since yesterday the 5th beta began, so far its pretty entertaining and I like it. Without much talk: here is my second VIP-Beta Key, thought my brother wanted to have it, but he declined, so, if anyone wants to play all Betas with this VIP key, go to their website and follow instructions.

key: HN9N-T7FL-FEC9-DXZ9-FLF9

Don't worry, you'll get invited a few minutes after you've used the key. Enjoy the game :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    you know that they're giving beta to anyone right? every mmo site around have loads of keys to give away, there's no need for commotion for your key, keep it, play the game, have some fun, whatever
    ooooh.. though it was someting to give away/.

a well thx for clearing it up for me
    Last edited by loki504; 2011-01-26 at 01:00 PM.