Deleted

Al'akir tornadoes knocks you off the platform. Intended/unintended?

Last night me and my guild had our first attempts on Al'Akir normal mode (10man if any of you care). As a ranged dps i was positioned at the edge of the platform, very close to the tornado spawn position. Everything went fine except for one thing. If I got caught in the tornado it would usually (when the effect expired) knock me off the platform, whereas most of the others in the raid group would end up at the platform just behind the tornado which had caught them. (Please notice that I am not talking about Wind Burst).
    At first I thought this was a melee/ranged issue (since melee wouldn't possibly get caught close to the edge), but at some point during our tries, just to test it, I went to a melee position, got caught by a tornado, and was knocked off pretty far, just enough to land outside the platform.
    If anyone is curious, the thing that knocks you after the tornado effect expires is very similiar to the 'jump' you do when you leave a vehicle.

Have anyone else experienced the same issue, cause I honestly don't think this is the intended mechanic.?

PS: we did kill him though.

as whiz said the encounter pretty much requires that no one get hit by tornadoes or bad RNG will bend you over the desk. as for why u keep getting thrown off. is probably because of your positioning before and after the tornado. if u move to close to the edge it will bounce u off.