Ashkandi vs Zin'rokh

Yes i know the 2 swords are pretty much exactly the same minus a bit of hit vs crit difference. But what im mainly looking into is that why is Ashkandi so small compared to Zin'rokh. IMO the old Ashkandi blows this one out of the water in the looks department, Maybe Blizz will upgrade the size making it back to the original "OMG WTF" of Vanilla.

Also i have been told by a few people that if you used your Troll frags leveling up Archaeology that you may have "Discovered it" while leveling and will be unable to get it once you do reach 525 no matter how much farming is done. Looking to see if anyone else can confirm this as I used my fragments leveling up and have completed 14 trolls puzzles for a total of 77 times. And no sword yet. a DK in our guild just leveled arch without using any troll frags until he hit 525 and had about 2k frags plus Tablet's saved up and got Zin'rokh on his approx: 50th total solve.

Just hope to see what other people think / Have heard.
    Last edited by Purehotty; 2011-01-26 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

I also wish the sword used the same model as it used to.

I mean the new model is nice and has a higher pixel count, but the HUGENESS of the old model was one of the cool things about it.

Yea i totally agree, the Intimidation factor of the new Ashkandi is like... /lol

I don't understand why the End-game weapon is so under scaled compared to almost all other weapons out there right now. For twice the amount of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Purehotty View Post
    Yes i know the 2 swords are pretty much exactly the same minus a bit of hit vs crit difference. But what im mainly looking into is that why is Ashkandi so small compared to Zin'rokh. IMO the old Ashkandi blows this one out of the water in the looks department, Maybe Blizz will upgrade the size making it back to the original "OMG WTF" of Vanilla.

Also i have been told by a few people that if you used your Troll frags leveling up Archaeology that you may have "Discovered it" while leveling and will be unable to get it once you do reach 525 no matter how much farming is done. Looking to see if anyone else can confirm this as I used my fragments leveling up and have completed 14 trolls puzzles for a total of 77 times. And no sword yet. a DK in our guild just leveled arch without using any troll frags until he hit 525 and had about 2k frags plus Tablet's saved up and got Zin'rokh on his approx: 50th total solve.

Just hope to see what other people think / Have heard.
    It's totally random. People who believe this are just trying to find a reason to give up.

Whoever told you about that Zin'Rokh being unobtainable or w/e is full of shit. It's just a very low drop rate, and RNG is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

I was just looking into it to see if anyone else had heard the same thing.

Mainly wanting to hear something about Ashkandi, since my guild has nef down ill just be waiting for that instead of making my eyes bleed on Archaeology. Might try for Zin'rokh if i ever decide to level my warrior alt or something. Just kinda sucks how the Endgame weapon looks so miniature

Big sword = compensation

If you have the Reclaimed Ashkandi, make everyone call you Captain Badass no matter how big the sword is...and then ask them how their 359 epic weapon is coming along

I wish I could get Zin'rokh

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish i was lvl 85 finally so i can take it out of me bank