Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Karazhan set for Cataclysm?

Found this at the top of the tower, excuse my ignorance if this has been here a while.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    it have been there since the beginning, sorry ;<

Don't know, but do want.

Deleted
    cool not seen that before

there will be something.

some bluepost:
    Will I be able to get my warglaives in Cataclysm?

Yep, everything except Atiesh. Because teleporting to Karazhan is important at 85.
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats been there forever, been a billion threads about this too.
    There was gonna be a flightpath to get up there, but they scrapped it.

Will I be able to get my warglaives in Cataclysm?

Yep, everything except Atiesh. Because teleporting to Karazhan is important at 85.
    Cause blues never joke and are 100% serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    there will be something.

some bluepost:
    That blue post was full of sarcasm regarding Karazhan...

OT: That's been there since Burning Crusade. It was meant to be a flight path and back door to the upper part of the raid, but they never implemented it. And also never took it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

it was supposed to be an enterance further into the raid for raids that have progressed further so they dont have to run the whole way back. They never finished it though. i got excited when i saw it too lol.

someone finds this every day but grats to you for getting out of sw or org

Deleted
    First time I've been back to Karazhan with a flying mount

That has unfortunately been there since the beginning of Kara. Rumor had it awhile back that they were going to create a new area in Kara where you went down instead of going up the tower. But nothing really rose of that speculation. I have no cites for it, but it was big talk back in the BC days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSystm View Post
    That has unfortunately been there since the beginning of Kara. Rumor had it awhile back that they were going to create a new area in Kara where you went down instead of going up the tower. But nothing really rose of that speculation. I have no cites for it, but it was big talk back in the BC days.
    Thats probably "Lower Karazhan". In one of the books theres mention of a reverse of karazhan (or something similar) below it. The point of the flight path was once you got to a certain point to the raid you could skip to that part instead of having to run all the way back, but they never finished it.

WTB level 85 version of Karazhan, cause who didn't like chess.

15+ Year Old Account
    its been there since Kara has been develped.

It was supposed to be a easy way for guild to get higher up, but then they just went with the portal to Arans room.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Thats probably "Lower Karazhan". In one of the books theres mention of a reverse of karazhan (or something similar) below it. The point of the flight path was once you got to a certain point to the raid you could skip to that part instead of having to run all the way back, but they never finished it.
    Search for youtube videos of Karazhan Crypt, I think that's what they meant by lower Kara. Though I'm not sure if this area is even accessible now, you were able to bug it at one point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavko View Post
    Search for youtube videos of Karazhan Crypt, I think that's what they meant by lower Kara. Though I'm not sure if this area is even accessible now, you were able to bug it at one point.
    You still are, but not without a mage. Cant do unstuck in anymore, but you can still use the trick with Blink, did it about 3 weeks or so. Lower Karazhan is known as the crypts. Technically speaking, it was supposed to be the exact reverse of Kara, upside down and demonic and all these all things. Very scary place, the crypts are totally different. I wish something would be done with the crypts, it is creepy as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahpewpew View Post
    I refuse to give away my freedoms to be safe from decisions I make that affect myself.
    Good communities sometimes trump questionable staff.

I am aware sometimes I dont include apostrophes. My work keyboard is missing the button. Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSystm View Post
    i remember this rumor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadell View Post
    You still are, but not without a mage. Cant do unstuck in anymore, but you can still use the trick with Blink, did it about 3 weeks or so. Lower Karazhan is known as the crypts. Technically speaking, it was supposed to be the exact reverse of Kara, upside down and demonic and all these all things. Very scary place, the crypts are totally different. I wish something would be done with the crypts, it is creepy as hell.
    Don't have to have a mage, friends have bugged it and gotten into it (priest/warrior). Theres a spot nearby where you can go under the world and fly underground to it, very hard to get there just right, or you'll hit underwater patches of water and fall to your death or end up going through walls at the wrong spot, we tried for a little while but they gave up trying to get back in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Don't have to have a mage, friends have bugged it and gotten into it (priest/warrior). Theres a spot nearby where you can go under the world and fly underground to it, very hard to get there just right, or you'll hit underwater patches of water and fall to your death or end up going through walls at the wrong spot, we tried for a little while but they gave up trying to get back in.
    Sweet, the mage way was a pain in the arse. 2+ hours trying to get the blink juuust right was a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahpewpew View Post
    I refuse to give away my freedoms to be safe from decisions I make that affect myself.
    Good communities sometimes trump questionable staff.

I am aware sometimes I dont include apostrophes. My work keyboard is missing the button. Let it go.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwisdom View Post
    WTB level 85 version of Karazhan, cause who didn't like chess.
    I miss falling through the floor and not being able to get loot in chess