The most PLEASING digsites according to YOU.

A bounce off the thread listings of people who have digsites they absolutely dread, and of course, I have my own demons, but that doesn't stop me from grinning when I get some of my favorite digsites. This can also extend to the little things in Archaeology that keep you going, such as a Triple-Survey in one spot.

One of my favorite digsites by far has to be the really tiny circle one in STV, Balia'mah Ruins or the Ruins of Aboraz (also in STV);

And the little things that keep me going has to be the small chances I get to revel in the little "Double-survey" spots where you survey, get your fragments, survey again and another spawns right there. Good times.

What in Archaeology keeps you going? Favorite Digsite?
    Mysteriously delicious, but with complexity beyond degree.
    "Our truths lie in the absence of expression."

Khartut's Tomb, Temple of Uldum and Neferset (if you've done the quests in Uldum).
    Hands down.

Also, any Nerubian digsite in Northrend made me happy. Especially Azjol-Nerub because it's always nearby.

Deleted
    any tol'vir ones and possibly dwarf ones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emybob View Post
    any tol'vir ones
    This. I squeal like a school girl every time I see a Tol'vir dig-site pop up on my map

the night elf digsite in southern stonetalon. it isn't small but the little bits of script that the npcs say there just make it seem more alive there, also it's where i noticed those voices when u dig up the keystones to one of the races (TURST.......IS YOUR......WEAKNESS)

Any digsite that produces a find where I first landed is high on my list of favorites. First on the list is any digsite in which not only do I get a find immediately but both subsequent finds are in the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    the night elf digsite in southern stonetalon. it isn't small but the little bits of script that the npcs say there just make it seem more alive there, also it's where i noticed those voices when u dig up the keystones to one of the races (TURST.......IS YOUR......WEAKNESS)
    The 'voices' are confirmed to be a glitch in DeadlyBossMods. It shouldn't happen anymore with the latest update.

Deleted
    any tol'vir ones
    pretty much this

Best is grim batol one of course.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    The 'voices' are confirmed to be a glitch in DeadlyBossMods. It shouldn't happen anymore with the latest update.
    dangit, was hoping for something better than that. oh well gonna enjoy it while i can.

OT: in adition to the one i said earlier i would like to add that any site that doesn't make me go back in the direction i just came from while in the green zone. (example) i survey, then take 5 steps foward: tells me to go back. take three steps back then survey: still saying go back. take another step back and survey: finally, there it is, my precious artifact.

The smallest ones.

Tol'vir and Night Elf! Been farming like a maniac for Tyrandes Doll and the Tol'vir mount, but I just get other rares! And I have to keep all the grey stuff too so I can get rich later, but I don't got enough space for them soon..

-EDIT- Does "The innkeepers Daughter" works EXACTLY like a HS? in other words, does it work in combat?
    2nd Edit: Got it, got all the fragments, tried it: Yes it does work in Combat!
    Last edited by Tikiya; 2011-01-26 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    Tol'vir and Night Elf! Been farming like a maniac for Tyrandes Doll and the Tol'vir mount, but I just get other rares! And I have to keep all the grey stuff too so I can get rich later, but I don't got enough space for them soon..

-EDIT- Does "The innkeepers Daughter" works EXACTLY like a HS? in other words, does it work in combat?
    2nd Edit: Got it, got all the fragments, tried it: Yes it does work in Combat!
    Does it put your HS on Cooldown or give you a second one?
    Hail Lord Bjor!

Shares cooldown with the regular hearthstone, but has a chance for popping a spectral dwarf companion after you hearthstone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tol`vir and Dwarf.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Shares cooldown with the regular hearthstone, but has a chance for popping a spectral dwarf companion after you hearthstone.
    Plus the lore behind it is pretty damn awesome too. :P

Aside from Jintha'Alor, any troll site on EK is golden. Almost all are rather small, and STV especially, likes to keep you there for like 4-7 digs in a row at times.

What I've seen so far of the Tol'vir ones, it is very nice, mostly all in enemy-free sections. That ranks high on my list.

Deleted
    Nerubians are the best, especially if you get double in Borean Tundra. After farming the bug transformation rare, I can tell you that farming 1 nerubian dig site is much worse than a Tol'vir (same spawn chance, much greater distance between the Northrend dig sites).

second vote for Grim Batol. Good job Blizz.