Help me find an Old School Computer Game

Alright, I am trying to find this game I played on the computer in elementary school back in 1996-1997, around the same time Oregon Trail was popular. The game, was basically you just picked a fish, and lived in this reef, and ate other fish. Of course, my friends and I would always pick the sharks or the barracuda and eat everything else, but I remember having a blast, and I just wanna see screenshots for nostalgia's sake. I also remember the reef had almost a grid of zones, like if you swam to the far left of the screen, you would move into a different block of the reef. It was almost like Ecco, with a lot more diversity.

This sounds oddly like Fish Frenzy or whatever that flash game is called. I am sure that is not what you are looking for, but I do have a slight memory of the game you are talking about. Are we talking Apple II computers, that would definitely help us narrow down the search.

Hmm.. I don't remember if they were apples or not, but I do remember we used Netscape Navigator lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember playing that game tho not completely sure what it is called. I know we played it on old apple comps though.

Ah, almost, it had better graphics than Odell Lake though, if I remember correctly

No clue then. That's the only one I can remember. Used to play it along with "Oregon Trail" in computer class. Commodore 64 FTW!!

Deleted
    http://myfishysite.vegard2.no/

Maybe one of those, looked at some... Damn the old times

Edit:
    I love Google... sometimes...

Ooh.. Shadow Shark looks REAL close, used the same type of graphics, with like the reef just as photos, but you could pick more than just a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    Alright, I am trying to find this game I played on the computer in elementary school back in 1996-1997, around the same time Oregon Trail was popular. The game, was basically you just picked a fish, and lived in this reef, and ate other fish. Of course, my friends and I would always pick the sharks or the barracuda and eat everything else, but I remember having a blast, and I just wanna see screenshots for nostalgia's sake. I also remember the reef had almost a grid of zones, like if you swam to the far left of the screen, you would move into a different block of the reef. It was almost like Ecco, with a lot more diversity.
    You're talking about Odell Down Under. ^^

Thanks for helping out, but please be mindful of the dates of threads. Necros are bad (zombies!!! )