Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    tellmewhen, and that's all you should really need.

- Hear Kitty for audible combopoint gain (you can change the sounds I think) CP generators and performed Finishing Moves are heard as Accords♪.
    - BAM mod. Period.
    - iPopbar. Gives you a simple but neat qbar extention across the other buttons and bags. when you need bags or whatever else, you just hotkey those. Popbar covers the guildbuttons etc for spellbars. You then put hotkeys on those button like Q or Shift-E etc, the way you like it. So in short, you put your most used special abilities there.
    There are "Better Bar Addonds out there" but this one is simple, slick and individually usuable for all classes/chars.
    - Statusbars2. Gives you class specific bars that you can edit.
    In Rogue's case, you also can add visible buttons for Comba Points , Envenom Stacks and other nifty stuff

TukUI
    SexyCooldowns
    DBM
    Recount
    Omen (personal pref)

All you need.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the name of the addon ur using to track ur recupurate and snd and debuffs (rupture,deadly and expose armor just like on ur screenshot) would be helpful alot

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use NugComboBar and i got my debuffs on my buttons out on the actionbar, I love it!

The poisons and debuffs also shows on target bigger than the other debuffs from other raid members.

Check it out http://img825.imageshack.us/i/62079015.png/