Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Would you make up your ever loving mind- Patch 4.0.6

How many times is blizz gonna change the patch notes. Priest i have knoticed several changes to mind blast wtf are you increasing it or nerfing it. God knows how many other things they keep changing but feel free to keep nerfing my pally i gave up on pallys being good at ne thing but healing and that is in steady decline so i dont roll him ne more.

Gamers never Die

These are patch notes for the test realm

It is a realm where they test.

These tests will often involve the changing and indeed testing of new numbers, balances and mechanics.

This is why it is a test realm.

kapiche? o3o

This is what you call balancing.

It's annoying, but it's only annoying because we're keeping up with the changes.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Deleted
    God forbid they create more than one instance of the TEST REALM before deciding what works and going live

Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    True lol i havent kept up with changes as they change before actually n it hasnt had much to do with my chars. I should prolly just take a chill pill haha

Gamers never Die

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeleeSpriestDK View Post
    How many times is blizz gonna change the patch notes. Priest i have knoticed several changes to mind blast wtf are you increasing it or nerfing it. God knows how many other things they keep changing but feel free to keep nerfing my pally i gave up on pallys being good at ne thing but healing and that is in steady decline so i dont roll him ne more.
    "ne" is not a word. "any" however is. I mean it's one letter more for christ's sake.