10+ Year Old Account

Cool Farewell fellow WoW players...

Hey guys just letting you guys know why I am leaving WoW and what drove me to this decision. I basically have found that if I prioritize other things in my life, I will not have enough time to enjoy WoW. I kind of got sick of the amount of time that it took to enjoy playing this game. Eg. time spent levelling, waiting in ques, getting groups together, etc. I think WoW is a brilliant game but I would much rather play a game that I can just simply open up and immediately start having fun with. Sometimes I feel as if WoW and its player base lost the whole reason for playing games, which is to have fun, yet I find that WoW has caused me alot of stress, anxiety and frustration, alot more than other games did. I hope you guys continue enjoying the game as best you can but I am simply putting it out there as to why I have come to this decision.

PEACE!

Bye. Don't hang around here on the forums like 50 other people do after you've left. Good luck in your search.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Deleted
    /care

kkthxbb

Can I have your stuff?
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

hope life treats you good, and enjoy it when it does

PS: care to send me your gold =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye random stranger from the internet.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by zealtek View Post
    yet I find that WoW has caused me alot of stress, anxiety and frustration, alot more than other games did.
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Has WoW given me more stress and anxiety than any other game to date? Yes.
    Is WoW the only game I have played consistently for a 6 year period? Yes.
    Does getting epics or topping dps feel better than any other reward in any other game simply because of time invested? Yes.

TL: DR WoW affects you more, both positively and negatively, than most other games will.
    (in most cases, if this isn't the case - I don't care or want to hear about how wrong I am)

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, good luck to you then, hope you'll find what you're searching for.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will be be missed............. Not by me, but you will be missed.
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya. I quit playing WoW cuz I wanted to plow thru school instead of gear grind for the 4th time. That and Malorne got too backwater to enjoy. So, my new game is Pokemon! I haven't look back cuz its such a happy go lucky drama-free online community. Since I'm very outgoing and mobile, its the perfect game cuz i can take it anywhere instead of sit in the house on a computer. The music is awesome too. But ummm...I do love the mom-champ forums cuz its the funniest and wittiest group in WoW and that's all I really care about as far as WoW is concerned: the good side of the community.

Deleted
    I think i speak for all of us when i say this is a very sad day for the community and we will not know how to move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justtrollin View Post
    I think i speak for all of us when i say this is a very sad day for the community and we will not know how to move on.
    ahahah luv this post. yea i prob wont touch my account like delete chars or give away gold cos I mite give the account away to a friend or sumthing later. thanks for the posts tho guys really made my day ahaha