Poll: What's your favorite raid?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Funwell.

With a name like that, how can it NOT be the best raid ever?

Quote Originally Posted by papaya View Post
    SSC is and always will be my favorite raid because of the group of raiders I had with me in there. Vashj was a pain in the ass but was a fun fight.
    I would have to agree. Karazhan was really cool but clearing it every week for awhile made it boring. SSC was some of my first actual progression raiding and had some of the coolest fights in my opinion.

Impossible to pick just one. ZG, AQ-20, BWL, BT and SWP are among my favorites though. Unfortunately I had quit WoW for a long time including Ulduar, but it sounds like I would have loved it as progression content. While I have done it, going back and faceplowing it with far better gear just isn't the same.

I'm in the majority. I destroyed Ulduar more than I did any other raid, all the way to farming it for months on end during 3.3 to get Herald of the Titans. It was just incredibly fun. The lore, the fights were so unique. Every time you walked into a new room, you felt... you felt like you were nearly in a new raid. It was just fantastic beyond belief, and the change from the bore of Naxxramas was nice. On top of that, I love the way hardmodes were handled. I enjoyed hard modes a lot more than I enjoyed Heroics. Instead of a harder fight with a few more mechanics, Ulduar was full of a completely new fight. It was just fantastic.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Zul'Aman all the way.

Molten Core is probably my least favorite. That or maybe ICC. I've never really liked the super long raids and those always took the most time for me. Though with ICC, it was due to hardmodes.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Kara, especially the Opera event. different every week, and always fun to see which one you'd get (and "just wipe, it's Oz...")

I only got to do Ulduar part-way one time, but the boss that's a giant robot with a 5-year-old's voice throwing a tantrum was pure win

Everything from the Burning Crusade. I wish Blizz made more raids like those

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I liked ToC because of the great lore, interesting trash mobs, and overall complexity of boss strategies. :P

BWL 40 mans where epic, suppression room was awful lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    hehe, not much love for the vanillas

BT, been an illidan fan since his BT mission in W3 frozen throne
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Sunwell without a doubt

Deleted
    arathi basin...

ok kara, mc, aq20, zg.. everything since like TK felt so boring, blocky, metallic, no atmosphere, just sort of square corridors with mobs

I only started playing a year ago, but I love the aesthetics of Sunwell. The graphics are amazing and the set-up is really fun. I'm sure the boss fights would have been great, too, in level-appropriate gear.

Blackwing Lair

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Hyjal for me. Just the lore entwined with it with wc3 and defending the Great Tree, was amazing. Awesome encounters and an overall awesome job tying the lore in with the actual raid.