Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have 3man healed it the times I've killed him, it was very easy tbf but I run with dpsers that know their job... we're not close to death at all when chogall drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you mean that you are not close to enrage when Cho'gall drops. Of course you won't be close to death if you take 3 healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blatz View Post
    Well we did Cho'Gall tonight on 25m and I found no issues with my mana what so ever... I am currently uploading the video from it to youtube right now and when finished I will post the link. But what really helped was a resto shaman to use her tide every CD and a good raid not getting hit by avoidable dmg to help us healers save mana... Here is the Log from the kill http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rvwbv...?s=5940&e=6501 Really in P1 there isnt a ton of dmg going around... there is some but its fairly spread out... but again, alot comes down to your raid members avoiding the Shadow Crashes and the Fire pools and not to get hit with adds...
    Wild Pokemon appear! Haha...

My guild did it on 10m with 3 healers. Did we have to have 3? No. Was it nice? Yes. There's just a lot of RNG with MCs we just took the lax route since our dps was above average.

Just do whatever is most comfortable for your guild. If your Priest can't handle it, then bring 3 healers. Some people just aren't as good as others :|
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Yea, I have no clue why some of them name changed to Pokemon... apparently most alts in the guild have a pokemon theme to them also... (Only been in the guild for a little over a month) But yea, was a fun fight and definately my favorite in the game currently. Although I feel its a bit weak for a End tier boss... there are several bosses that are much more complex and harder to heal than Cho'Gall IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Blatz View Post
    Yea, I have no clue why some of them name changed to Pokemon... apparently most alts in the guild have a pokemon theme to them also... (Only been in the guild for a little over a month) But yea, was a fun fight and definately my favorite in the game currently. Although I feel its a bit weak for a End tier boss... there are several bosses that are much more complex and harder to heal than Cho'Gall IMO
    Haha, most of my alts have Pokemon names :P

And I agree about Cho'gall - Chimeron is much harder to heal than him. The only "challenge" to Cho'gall is proper mana management so that you have near full mana going into P2. I did enjoy fearing the worshippers and what not, ha.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

HEHE yea, for the first few I wasnt glyphed for Fear so sometimes the raid members would get feared into Fire :/ yea I know, but I finally switched my glyph for fear and booom boom pow pew pew we win!!

---------- Post added 2011-01-28 at 11:32 PM ----------

As promised, here is the video from our Cho'Gall kill if it helps you any. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYNPN7cSxk