Thread: [TV] The Office

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Steve Carell is a tool and extremely unfunny at that.
    You be kiddin', mon. Steve is hilarious.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I am a fan of The Office for sure. I can't wait for the next season. The end of last season was sad, but it was a bitter sweet moment because Micheal finally got what he was wanting. There's a lot of talent guest starring this season so that will be interesting to see.

But in all honesty, I am looking forward to the new season of Parks and Rec. I just love this show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion71483 View Post
    But in all honesty, I am looking forward to the new season of Parks and Rec. I just love this show.
    Parks and Rec. = the new Office. Should have let The Office die when Carell left.

Deleted
    The Office US Is extremely funny and it wasn't just Michael Scott (Carell) that was funny. In fact, his character was rather painful too watch, because his ignorance is just not very believable. Whereas the other main characters (Jim Halpert, Dwight Schrute, Andy Bernard) and some of the smaller roles (Creed Bennet, Stanley Hudson) are all very well developed over the years. I don't think Michael leaving the company is a bad thing, as long as Jim or Dwight make it to regional manager ^^

TLR: The Office is extremely funny, good to watch, even emotional at some point. The story is great, the actors even better.

Deleted
    Honestly, since the "new" Office started airing, I am not too excited about it. I used to take the Office as 1. Michael Scott scenes and 2. other scenes to fill the gaps. Now there's just the 2nd part and it's kidna meh.

I like this show....I have watched all the seasons and episodes of this show and I like all the seasons of this show so much................

15+ Year Old Account
    I do still really like the show, and even though Dwight is my fave character, since Michael left it's left a bit of a hole. I used to watch it as soon as it came out, now i'm putting other shows infront of it instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have actually been enjoying it more than the last two seasons because it was getting stale. I do miss Michael, but I think Andy has done a decent job stepping up and my expectations have been exceeded.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Im sorry for reviving this thread but i was going to make my own and just decided to continue the discussion in this one.

How are you guys feeling about season 8 so far? i see alot of people on imdb ripping on it but i personally find it to be great!

The only part i dont like is that Andy is trying to act like Michael Scott.

Awful, awful show. I really couldn't get into it. The jokes aren't really funny, that "pause" humor is far to frequent. Characters were terrible and typical. The setting wasn't anything to look forward to.

And yeah, steve carrel (sp) is and has always been a terrible actor/comedian.

(imo)
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    The show is just stuck in a routine now- going through the flow-

15+ Year Old Account
    The last two episodes dwight has been awesome. He is just amazing.