Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

FM......146k wipe on Argaloth!!!!

Just want to QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. Get a frostmage. 150k is one attack from them.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Go in and try again...improve a little volla..... my guild wiped with far less health on some bosses....

Heh, I know how that is. Although ours was Sindy. (...Usually due to sheer idiocy from a pugger or one of the less useful guildmembers. (Yes, we had to pug one or two players usually.))

Iv had worse, we got him to about 50k and the dots were so close to killing him with the just one tank left then he died.. D=

Deleted
    What I would like to know is how did that target dummy kill anyone in your raid.

Yesterday my guild made it with 9 Ppl while i was just standing around in the Raid Entrance XD
    well but we wiped one time on Ascendent Council with 23k hp left. WTF.

You often get PvP-players for Argaloth and they tend to struggle to do more than 7-8k dps on him.

Be happy that you can "try" it.
    On my server i am lucky if the alliance can get and hold TB for more than 2 hours a week.....

Deleted
    not adding anything to the thread...but just saying u can get a mmo ban for a few days if ur obviously qqing ... happend to me

Deleted
    Didn't know u could wipe on him

How about 50k wipe on heroic 25man Sindragosa?
    You corpse run and try again. This is what raiding is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryyo View Post
    Yesterday my guild made it with 9 Ppl while i was just standing around in the Raid Entrance XD
    well but we wiped one time on Ascendent Council with 23k hp left. WTF.
    Can beat that, we wiped with 10k health left

Deleted
    Ha, i've seen wipes where the boss had less than 1k health left and a healer is the last one alive with everyone shouting just f*****g hit it with something

Although in a similar vain i remember in one of my early guilds doing a run to MC and the guild GM who was the tank was somehow the last one alive trying to finish off a boss and was still hitting taunt.. despite there being litterally no health on the boss he failed miserably and died to the mocking and amusement of everyone else.

Wiped on Maloriak the other day. He had ~40 health left with eh finally reset. One more dot tick. Just one.

My guild has had several of these heart-breaking wipes over the course of the previous expansions, ranging from 50k left on Illidan before wipe to 47k let on Atramedes when he decided to use his searing flame ability and having no more shields. All I can tell you is suck it up, get your ass back in there, and learn from your mistake. Argaloth is nice as a caster cause you can run around and cast when not getting fire under you (I do this on my fire mage by just running around and spamming scorch till I can find a spot open for me to cast a fireball).

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    You often get PvP-players for Argaloth and they tend to struggle to do more than 7-8k dps on him.
    What a horrible generalisation. Bad players only pull 7-8k, not PVP'rs.

In this case, OP's group was bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    50k hp on Double Dragon's. God we've been wiping on that for a week now. HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by japes View Post
    What a horrible generalisation. Bad players only pull 7-8k, not PVP'rs.

In this case, OP's group was bad.
    What he said. I was in /full/ pvp gear on my mage because it had better core stats than what i was using. and with this gear i managed the 12k requirement for Baradin Hold. Gear is only 50% of your DpS. The other 50% is how well you perform.

i had a 36k wipe on chogall last week :P