Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarnor View Post
    I'd make it so quest items that are vital organs from animals had a 100% drop rate.
    This, this is the most important, I mean Zhevras that don't drop hooves?

Probably 18+ if I still played the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    Remove resilience , vannilla pvp was way better then the resilience shit it is now.
    charge mortalstrike
    mortalstrike some more
    "more"talstrike
    and lets not forget the MORTALSTRIKE

and for anybody wanting to stay over night its the Motelstrike.

yeah thats warrior pvp right there oneshot oneshot oneshot. oh and heres mage CD+oneshot, 3min afk. CD+oneshot, 3min afk. and heres rogue. Ambush, vanish, 4min afk...
    here paladin. seal. wait. seal. wait. hee.. interrupted. seal. bubble. heal. heal. seal. bubble 2. LOH. corpserun
    oh oh got more here fury warrior. autoattack autoattack autoattack whoops aggro. warrior aggro reset Alt+F4.
    and so on. classic pvp was.. silly to say the least

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    This, this is the most important, I mean Zhevras that don't drop hooves?
    at least they changed it so that every raptor has a head

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Get rid of all the people that say 'GET RID OF DEATH KNIGHTZ DUR HUR'
    ^Is a raging Death Knight, likely a noob who rolled one upon hitting 58.
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

Deleted
    Actually enforce the Age Limit.

Get rid of the people who give each class their "bad image".
    (Eg. The 12-year old kids who roll DK, and then give the good DKs a hard time, because everyone assumes they're the same as this 12 year old.)

Actually make sure people RP more on RP servers.

Make professions something to enjoy, rather than hang your head in cry at the thought of levelling up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    Using the new guild system, I would have an implementation for guild housing where, at the top level, the guild would get a base. Inside that base, toons that are exalted with their guild would have their own room where they could store items and purchase wooden mannequins to display armor sets. Players would also have a feature to allow selected friends access to their room (though friends would not have access able to the storage space).

I would have avatars more customizable as well as armor sets to bring it up to date with MMOs that are currently being released.

I would get rid of having to level archaeology and simply have it as a skill players could use to get those cool items.

Attunements would once again be needed to access certain content (i.e. dungeon a would have to be completed to access raid b).

Raid instances would be tuned for parties of 10, 15 or 20 players.

Professions would have talent trees within them to place points and craft epic great (i.e. blacksmith could put points into weapons or armor).

Just to add to the frustration of in-faction division, players would be able to select which faction they serve regardless of race.

There would be a sizable continent that would always be PvP based and available only to the maximum level (increasing each expansion). When you pulled up the map, areas controlled by Horde would be shaded red, blue for Alliance. Controlled areas would gain faction soldiers and, like Tol Barad, open quests. Various reputation gains per faction and zone for badges and various gear.
    I really love all of these ideas! Though, I would change the one of them; someone mentioned the posibillity of neutrals races, who decides per character if they want to be alliance or horde... That would be cool

- Make all warrior abilities that require shield to not require it.
    - Make all warrior defensive abilities that are useful in pvp and require being in defensive stance to work in any stance.
    - Redesign game so we didn't need complicated macros.
    - Stop "pure dps should do more dps than hybrids" philosophy.
    - Bring back attunements.
    - too tired to think of more...

Quote Originally Posted by Elrath View Post
    ^Is a raging Death Knight, likely a noob who rolled one upon hitting 58.
    My main is my Shaman and I created a DK whilst my original main was in Northrend. It's just absolutely ridiculous to see that many say that over and over and over and over and over... Also, aren't you the one that was all 'lol remove horde?'

To make this post not spam:

1. Fix Lol Barad
    2. Force Blizzard to pay attention to the broken classes/specs (I feel ya, my Retribution brothers)
    3. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion level customization
    4. Random Caverns of Time events
    5. Mastery affects 31-point talent/Better talent synergy
    6. In-game bestiary
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

To Do List:
    1) Make killing gnomes,dwarfs, and male blood elves give you 50g per kill and item lvl 400 epics
    2) Make is so Alliance can kill Alliance and Horde can kill Horde
    3) Make it so Alliance and Horde can understand each other
    4) Increase the amount of Critters by 50% and then make them all lvl 90 elites
    5) Teleport everyone and everything into Thunder Bluff (I hate that city), including all the bosses in the game, then make said bosses lvl 90 elites
    6) Kick back and watch the chaos unfold

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthar View Post
    Lets say. You killed ghostcrawler cause he nerfed your paladin. anddd everyone at blizz was like in chronicles of riddick and made you the new boss or whatever. (just go with it)

What would you do to the game, you can do anything you want, and as many things as you like.

What would you change about World of Warcraft/bring back. whatever it is.

i would redo the warrior pvp armor so i dont look like robo cop

I would bring back kazzak, and the kazzak bomb. Bring back world kites, and all that silly shit we used to do for fun that would make people LOL irl.

I would also make the dungeon finder only good for one use untill you are level 80, meaning you can go into each dungeon, do it once for the quests and thats it. but you could still manually dungeon if you want. then you have to quest like how wow used to be, instead of a giant grind

I would keep Garrosh but make him more respectable to nerds who dont like "war" in warcraft. maybe give him a purse like thrall.
    Get arrested. Go to jail. Be someone's bitch for 25 to life. Cry.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'd drink his gin, and nerf warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

id make mages ring of frost ability not usable in arenas and warriors who think there cool with colossus smash not usable with throwdown then i get rid of hunters deflection give frost dks there frost strike that cant be dodged blocked or parried.. shamen wolves can no longer be used in arenas preist afterlife thing can no longer be used in arena.. smoke bomb takes 100 energy last for 8 secs.. ice lance has 20 sec cd feral bleeds damage reduced by 10 percent shifting into bear form removes all bleeds and or dots.. boomkins deal extra damage while snared ... travelform now cost 50 percent base mana if used in arenas.. necrotic strike mortal strike are affected by resil.. ams now removes all roots and snares and futher grants immunity.. howling blast now spreads both diseases but its damage is reduced for 10 percent on main target and 40 percent of other targets.. all disarms have a fixed duration of 6 secs in arenas hunters now have the abilty to break pally bubbles. ice lance now cost 10 percent more mana to cast.. patch 4.0.6 class balancing
    or lets put it simple, arena tournaments, no gear allowed , spells are cancelled , all characters will go naked with a mace and a shield, like real vikings and ancient rome traditions :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elertai View Post
    I really love all of these ideas! Though, I would change the one of them; someone mentioned the posibillity of neutrals races, who decides per character if they want to be alliance or horde... That would be cool
    Thanks Elertai. I considered neutrality, but came to the conclusion the concept is too abrupt a departure from what Warcraft is all about. Really, just having races be able to choose their faction is still a pretty big departure, but I figure it'd work just fine what with all the various racial tribes there are.

I'm glad they're making archaeology items worth more, but leveling it is still abhorrent. The zones themselves work to deter players who shouldn't be there from surveying. It's easily the worst profession there is and probably should have been ditched entirely once they did away with the path of the ancients or whatever it was.