Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    I have 348 item lvl in pve gear. I do 18k dps on argaloth, so does everyone else in my guild. they have a bit higher item lvl though. when we do HCs, we chainpull everything. we never stop, and we often pull 2 groups at the same time. needless to say we never use cc.

my point ? CC is overrated if you outgear the heroic.
    Fixed that for you.

ya i saw this alot when i was starting tanking heroics a month ago, but even now that i have gear UNLESS i have a guild healer that i know can keep me up i always use the cc i have available. alot of this trash hits like a truck so cc is very nice for everyone
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    Me and my group don't need to cc anymore, we nuke em down without wiping. Plus I hate cc, it takes a lot of time to cc everything, plus it makes it too easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerklaw View Post
    CC is overated. Skilled players can get the job done in any heroic 5 man.

Oh look, arrogance and ignorance in the same package. Just because you can do things the hard way, it doesn't mean you must do them that way. CC makes things a lot less stressful for the healer, especially when 95% of all dps are just too f*cking dumb to interrupt any of those heals or insane damage spells that many mobs cast. Some heroics like SFK can be done mainly without any CC, others like Grim Batol turn into a wipefest without.

And unlike most of these "CC is useless" wannabe-Rambos, I play all roles. Tank, dps and healer.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2011-01-28 at 03:08 PM.