Thread: Bad days...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So-So day here. So just have a Hug, prolly better than yours it seems.

/femaledwarfhug

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post

Yikes, that is a lot of snow. @_@
    You and i apparently have different meanings to what alot of snow is, we had about 2 meters of snow here, for a few weeks, and school still didnt shut down, we even had the record in the entire country for a little while

OT: bad day, broke my high E string gg if you know what i mean :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    You and i apparently have different meanings to what alot of snow is, we had about 2 meters of snow here, for a few weeks, and school still didnt shut down, we even had the record in the entire country for a little while
    Areas of the world that routinely get massive amounts of snow are also better equipped to deal with it.

In an urban area, such as Philadelphia (where I live), a normal snow storm is a few inches. A storm that is a foot or more shuts everything down because they are rare and we are ill-prepared.

Deleted

Ah damn the high E string. It makes me go RageGuy mode when it does break. It's a while that i don't play guitar though. I used to always have 2 spare high Es.

Oh btw, it's worse when you have your spare cord and you realize it has no block at the body-end, making it useless and making yourself cordless. RAWR

10+ Year Old Account
    the picture of that bunny made me cry with joy
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

No hug...but here is a few pugs?
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

Quote Originally Posted by Hasgart View Post
    Ah damn the high E string. It makes me go RageGuy mode when it does break. It's a while that i don't play guitar though. I used to always have 2 spare high Es.

Oh btw, it's worse when you have your spare cord and you realize it has no block at the body-end, making it useless and making yourself cordless. RAWR
    with a floyd rose, even without a block, its still useful :P i put the block or ball end through the tuners and then cut the string at an appropriate lenght for the floyd

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand

Yeah, a snowstorm here usually entails a 1-1.5 feet of snow, followed by rain turning it to a slush mess, freezing rain to make it chunky, then more snow on top of it, followed by the next day falling to -20celcius creating rock solid snow with choppy ice underneath that you can't drive in even with snow tires sometimes.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Whenever I have a bad day, I think about the one thing that makes life truly worth living...

Boobs.

Thank you ladies, you keep me alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspode View Post
    Whenever I have a bad day, I think about the one thing that makes life truly worth living...

Boobs.

Thank you ladies, you keep me alive.

Will someone give this one a prize?

10/10
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax View Post
    no hug, because im a dk and heartless, but

may this adorable bunny soath your soul
    he will make a fine stew

nope ok day so far /hug