Poll: What is your favorite Cataclysm Zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deepholm is my favorite. When the view distance is turned up along with the graphics, it just looks freakin awesome.

Don't like any of them, but since I gotta pick one... ''keeps thinking Harrison Jones never existed''

............. Uldum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pleasantly surprised by Vashj'ir, both in looks and story. ESPECIALLY the ruins of the city, holy CRAP. They're my new favorite place in the game, and I would freakin' LOVE to learn more about them.

I really loved Uldum, too

Thanks to Elyaan

10+ Year Old Account
    none off the cata zones came anywhere CLOSE too how good i think the wotlk zones were =/ cata just dident give me the same feel off excitment/fun and "i wanna quest here"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum, hands down. It is by far the most prettiest zone and has two major questlines that don't become boring fast. Not to mention it is full of references. Everything there fits, i personaly hate "chaothic" zones like Hyjal, SMV ect.

Vashj'ir is also very beautiful and fun to play, but i kinda don't like Nagas... the way they talk annoys me. Also, the dialogues in the scripted events there are poorly spoken. This sadly destroys the feeling.

I'm gunna take a wild guess and say Uldum will win

I personally liked Vashj'ir due to its fight for survival theme throughout it.

Uldum. Epic questing and looks great.

it's a toss-up between uldum and vash'ir

both have amazing sceneries, quest lines.

the flashbacks in vash'ir (as a battlemaiden) were epic quests (being a lore lover)

the harrison jones quest chain in uldum was both hilarious and fun to do (although a bit anoying w/ insta mob spawns after killing them)

ultimatily i chose vash'ir b/c of the lore involved there (and you get a wicked underwater mount)

Some people have said that Cataclysm zones were lacking compared too the old expansion zones. What exactly is lacking?

Deepholm. I like the gloomy atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf View Post
    I voted Hyjal, but I don't really like any of them, I think they all miss something and falls flat compared to many previously seen zones.
    My thoughts as well.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Im a huge Indiana Jones fan, and i enjoy Egyptian mythology so Uldum gets my vote.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

sadly uldum
    even though hyjal was second best

Deleted
    I have to say Uldum, loved the quest and the general Egyptian theme.
    Even if i expected some more spectacular stuff :P