Poll: What was your favorite Outland zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    the blades edge mountains was so freaking, um, freaky.
    thought it was like a razorfen kraul style of zone at first, but no those were the mountains.

my second choice would have to be netherstorm, mainly Tempest Keep, looks so cool with the Stormspire and all those manaforges all over the place

easily Netherstorm for me. i really like the feel of the eco domes and how they look inside.

Didn't really like any of the Outland zones, but if I really had to pick one, it'll be Nagrand (just because it looks closer to what could've been on Azeroth)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Shadowmoon Valley, its like Mordor meets A Toxic Waste Dump
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Deleted
    For quests, Shadowmoon Valley.
    Looks? Nagrand. Easily. Slow questing, especially on Alliance side, but the scenery is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i vote for Hellfire Peninsula.
    What an epic feeling walking though the Portal. The quests where the bests of Outland imo. While Nagrand had the best Surroundings but the Quests sucked, Hellfire hade great places too and the quests where awsome. Also i like desertlike Areas cause i hate to climb Hills or circle trees or so. Also those Trasformers had style.

Zangarmarsh, it was like I was in wonderland with all those huge shrooms.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Hellfire Peninsula!
    I never gonna forget my first time entering that zone on that giant stairway, watching Infernals fighting both the alliance and the horde...
    Boy, those were good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zangarmarsh

Why? It's beautiful

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.
    Nagrand, it's so beautiful! + Mainstream questing and awesome lore.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always enjoy Nagrand, but Hellfire is it for me. From stepping through the Dark Portal for the first time to dodging fel reavers to the Hellfire Citadel... that zone is everything I loved about Outland.

For whatever reason, SMV is my favorite. I mean HFP is the best because you can go from like 58 - 63 in one zone.. but I have done it so many times i dont want to look at HFP anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Snookeys View Post
    I knew everyone hated Terokkar...didn't think it would have 0, though.
    it was that bad...

Nagrand of course... a lot of things to kill, green relaxing environment with nice floating small green islands to rest, waterfalls, blue sky with artistic clouds!
    Perfect designed zone imo.

It's a tight competition, but Nagrand is in fact the zone i enjoyed and liked the most. Due to it's bright & warm feeling of green grass as far as you could see, all kinds of cool animals, the trees, and the rocks floating in the air. Everything was so damn good about Nagrand. The only downside might be the lack of quest-camps. As in there being so many ''single quests'' that you get all over the place instead of those 10-15 different quests in a variety of different camps etc.

Hellfire Peninsula was also a great place, mostly due to it being the first zone i experienced, as many others have mentioned. It's also a very cool looking place, and it's not to dark. I don't know why but i fancy the ''bright and friendly'' looking places a lot more than the depressive dark places such as Duskwood/Silverpine, and so forth.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, it was beautiful and the quests were easy. And killing 30 mobs + those elites gave a lot of exp.

nagrand was really awesome, I probably spent the most time there out of all the zones. Netherwing ledge was pretty cool too, I enjoyed that rep grind.

I enjoyed that rep grind. did I really just say that? is that even possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand is the zone I like to hang out in in Outlands, but Hellfire peninsula is my favorite one in terms of atmosphere. I mean, I was completely blown away the first time I stepped into the portal. The sheer scope of the place, and the danger of the fight going on just down the great staircase made a lasting impression on me. I haven't really had this sort of 'OH MY GOD I HAVE TO FIGHT IN ORDER TO LIVE' feeling in a starting zone for an expansion since, though Twilight Highlands evoked something similar in me as well.
    Warcraft Soundtrack project, bringing new music to old dungeons! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/WowSoundtrackProject
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...k-project.aspx

Hellfire Peninsula because i could power level in there. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    inb4 a bunch of these
    Nagrand was the best zone.
    I wasn't aware that we were on Tumblr O_o
    I agree completely though lol

"The Reggae Shaman"