Poll: What was your favorite Outland zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    SMV and Netherstorm... i miss them

Deleted
    Nagrand...btw am i the only one who hates Zangamarsh? Lol

Deleted
    my favorite place is definitly zangarmarsh.... Nagrand looks meh idk.

Hellfire. When I first arrived in Outland it was amazingly epic. I find most of the other zones dull and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by grevlinghore View Post
    Zmarsh, easily
    I loved that zone too, it gave a really marshy feeling, you were lost in a giant swamp full of creeping creatures, water monsters and other terrors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand made me wish The Barrens had looked like that. One of my favorite zones in the whole game even now.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Shadowmoon Valley had some of the best connections to Warcraft Lore for us nerds (Teron Gorefiend and the original Deathknights!) so it got my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Initially I preferred Zangarmarsh but now I much prefer Nagrand. Probably because my leveling flow was typically HFP, Zangar, a tiny bit of Terrokkar to get to level, then Nagrand. The look was a stark contrast to the previous zones, though Zangar is super nice looking. It was more about the quest flow. Ring of Blood is still a great place to bang out a big chunk of a level too. I love the elite mob quest lines there, and not just the Nesingwary ones. Durn and the horned ogre in the cave were excellent was well. I can get to 68 without ever touching Blade's Edge, Nether, or SMV.

only thing i disliked about Nagrand was that initially some of the quests were a grind. Kill 50 Ogres?!? comon...

Deleted
    1- Nagrand, when I first went there I just loved it. Great factions, scenery and quests.
    2- Zangamarsh, I loved this place, mainly because of the scenery, it just looks amazing.
    3- Hellfire, when you step through the Dark Portal for the first time and see the burtn landscape, the sky, and the fight going on just a few steps down. Then you see Fel Infantry charging towards you, think your about to die, and they just run straight past you into the portal

Nagrand was perfect.
    Interesting and funny quests (arena), good rewards...awesome zone!
    Deal with it...

1Nagrand
    2Hellfire .. hard to choose between these two srs ;p
    3Shadowmoon valley.. oh how epic was tbc
    When We Ride Our Enemies..