Poll: Will you be staying with WoW or leaving now that you've had a chance to see Cataclysm

Staying, Going, What?

There's alot of discussion going on about people loving cata, people hating it, trolling from those threating to leave or have left (but still check the forums for whatever reason).

I'm curious to know, as I'm sure others are, how many are leaving / staying now that the expac has settled down a bit. With a little hope this might quieten the trolls who say people are leaving in droves but can't quote any numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I eat at McDonalds or Burger King today? Hmm..
    People shall come and go to where they feel comfortable and some will troll them regardless of their choice. Cataclysm is still being played by many, as so is afew other games. myself, I am sticking with Warcraft for now. I have played on Rift Beta abit, and felt like leveling an alt thru a new version of Azeroth. The newer game has some plus options that will help keep people playing it, much like Warcraft keeps many of us hooked to play that as well.

Debating on which is better is futile as it is all based on what you seek out of a game you plan to put time into. I remember when first getting into gaming and people use to state Runequest was better then D&D, or D&D was better then GURPS (and so on). This shall continue onward forever, and more posts shall be made to feel out the gaming community to hear out all levels of insight of the debate.

Personally, I canceled until I see what will be released in the future. I'm not thrilled with the current state of the game and, in my opinion, lack of content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm staying...but just because I have set myself a personal goal of hitting gold cap before next xpac...

Deleted
    Not enough new content added to keep me hooked+blizzard attempts to balance stuff is like watching a mentally handicapped trying to lead a business company. Ive cleared everything pre cata including hardmodes and while i may not delete my account i will defo not pre-long my subscription for the next 9-12 months. Ill just stay updated about changes thrue webby

Im staying, i love my fury warrior (just gotta get him geared, my mage was my main then i was like 'forgot how much i ruved melee'), although Rift (in beta) is being quite the temptress....

i quit because im year 12 this year and i have a part time job and no time to play

Also i reakon wows not fun anymore IMO. Maybe cause ive been playing for 5 years. but yeh

I am going to take a break after I sell my supply of darkmoon cards.

I am letting my account lapse when my time is over in a couple weeks. I am bored of wow atm. I did have great fun with wow and experienced most aspects of the game except for hardcore pvp. My biggest problem with wow over the last couple years has been how pvp effects pve and vice versa. I personally think there needs to more distinction between the 2 instead of just putting something out there and hoping it melds between the distinct styles of play.
    tl;dr Is just another way of saying I am about to troll

I think this feels exactly the same as when wrath came out.