Spirit after 4.0.6

I know the average spirit atm to be sitting at is around 2500 but after we get the 10% nerf in mp5 what is going to be the new average amount of spirit?

Deleted
    Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "average amount of spirit". They arnt reducing spirit, only the amount of regen we receive from spirit when in combat.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much, a 10% decrease in the amount or spirit used as combat regen doesn't mean a 10% drop in combat regen overall. At least I believe that's the case. But I'm no number cruncher.

If you're referring to Holy Concentration, I believe it's already been hotfixed to 30%, so there will be no difference. Some of the Beta changes are actually only tooltip updates for spells that have already been hotfixed since Dec 7.

As far as the difference between 90% in-combat regen vs 80% in-combat regen, it is an 11.1% drop.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2011-01-28 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cybermind View Post
    If you're referring to Holy Concentration, I believe it's already been hotfixed to 30%
    I don't see anywhere where it says this in any blue post or hot fix notes.

Ah, you're right, I was thinking of the original buff to 20/40. So I guess the answer to the OP was covered by Cephius: Spirit won't change, just the mp5 you get from it.

Deleted
    Bear in mind holy conc only affects spirit based regen - you have around 1000 flat combat regen at 0 spirit, so it's not a straight up 11% nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by poliwag23 View Post
    I don't see anywhere where it says this in any blue post or hot fix notes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Holy Concentration now increases the amount of mana regeneration from Spirit while in combat by an additional 15/30%, down from 20/40%.
    From http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...06-patch-notes

Using the blue tracker isn't hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he meant hotfixed, rather than being applied next patch in 4.0.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I think he meant hotfixed, rather than being applied next patch in 4.0.6.
    Yeah what this guy said, I know it's being patched in but someone was trying to say it had already been hot fixed in which I believe it has not been.

Quote Originally Posted by poliwag23 View Post
    Yeah what this guy said, I know it's being patched in but someone was trying to say it had already been hot fixed in which I believe it has not been.
    I could have sworn it was hotfixed as well, but I can confirm that it is a change slated for 4.0.6: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2011384

The Hotfix list does not show the change: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1232869#blog

As soon as someone called me on it, I checked all the lists and accepted his correction. Do people read threads?