Marvel vs Capcom 3

After 10+ years FINALLY part 3 will be released!
    Any fans out there? If so, how you liking the roster? What characters you think should have been in it? Ect...

I'm a bit disappointed that so many of my favorite characters didn't make the cut. I always thought one of the inherent draws to MvsC2 was the literally insane amount of characters. So what if the vast majority weren't good for competitive play...they were fun. So when I heard they were paring down the list I was kind of sad.

Also there a bunch of dudes in there that I have no idea who they are. But i guess that's the same as it was with 2, I'll get to learn some new people.

Also I'm a little scared by the new graphics. Looks great but so did the sprites in 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where's Gambit damn it! And Mega Man!! I wan't my super cheese combo back.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    We can always hope for DLC to introduce character packs? Throw-back mode even?

Yea I agree I dont know couple of the characters.
    Im personally disappointed Guile didnt make the cut.
    But I noticed something...a new character to the fray, Haggar, is almost identical to Zangief...so idk we may have some of our old faves with new looks/names o.O

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joathen View Post
    We can always hope for DLC to introduce character packs? Throw-back mode even?
    Part 2 had 56 characters i believe theres gonna be 36-38 at release of 3...so hoping that they at least meet the last ones roster number...im sure we'll see plenty of DLC characters. I mean come on, I know theres a DBZ game out there with 150+ playable character roster so if they can do it... lets hope they release characters every couple of months/years.

Quote Originally Posted by punksandskins View Post
    Yea I agree I dont know couple of the characters.
    Im personally disappointed Guile didnt make the cut.
    But I noticed something...a new character to the fray, Haggar, is almost identical to Zangief...so idk we may have some of our old faves with new looks/names o.O

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 05:28 PM ----------

Part 2 had 56 characters i believe theres gonna be 36-38 at release of 3...so hoping that they at least meet the last ones roster number...im sure we'll see plenty of DLC characters. I mean come on, I know theres a DBZ game out there with 150+ playable character roster so if they can do it... lets hope they release characters every couple of months/years.
    yea but the majority of the "characters" in the DBZ game are stuff like SS1 Goku, SS2 Goku, SS3 Goku, etc. lol

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    yea but the majority of the "characters" in the DBZ game are stuff like SS1 Goku, SS2 Goku, SS3 Goku, etc. lol
    True but I dont mind "clone" characters...we had em in part 2...just gives us options. For example I rather play Guile than Charlie, and Ken rather than Ryu...not much work there than skin changes and a few minor tweeks.