Not receiving full benefit of crit? (Spriest)

I did a couple 4-5 minute parses and according to my character screen I have 8.15% crit from rating and 8.37% crit from intellect. This should be 16.52% crit but doing these combat parses on the dummy im getting 9.5-10.5% crit chance on all of my spells (save for SW which only had 10 casts so not applicable, and MF which had about 15% average crit due to my 2 piece t10 bonus).

Am I stupid and missing something obvious or is this an issue others have noticed as well?

RNG+target dummy.

EDIT: how much spell crit does the tooltip say you have?

Tooltip says 8.15% crit, but doesn't that get added on to crit from intel or am I wrong? Also 9.5-10.5% is higher than the 8.15% on the tooltip and there were no debuffs on the target, just me alone. I had all of my self buffs active, and no procs to increase crit or intellect (both trinkets are spellpower and weapon is haste).

e/ Also RNG can't be the cause because it was in every 4-5 minute test (11 of them) and that is extremely statistically improbable to be that high above the mean that often (not one trial below my expected crit value based on character screen)

Deleted
    Crit chance displayed on character sheet is before any modifiers. Higher level enemies lower your crit chance - I don't remember the exact numbers, but for +3/Boss 6% loss sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Crit chance displayed on character sheet is before any modifiers. Higher level enemies lower your crit chance - I don't remember the exact numbers, but for +3/Boss 6% loss sounds about right.
    Ahhhh that explains it im such an idiot haha, thanks makes a lot more sense now I thought there was some glaring oversight by blizzard and I should be squeezing out a few % more dps nvm then! thanks for the quick responses.

Now to wait for the GODDAMN DARKMOON FAIRE to take its sweet ass time getting here so i can get DMC:Volcano!