Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Never said it absolutely had to have incredible graphics. I simply stated that the game had poor graphics for a modern game. Especially one with an apparent $300 million budget.
    And here you are basing your statement on NOTHING but rumors and the rants of a disgruntled, fired EA employee. And on the graphics part..It has its own visual style..But I give up actually trying to explain it.. Yes the game has absolutely crappy graphics, absolute shite.Go play something else. We will miss you.

Don't have enough interest in Star Wars to pay a subscription. They've always been buggy games in the past and Bioware tends to do something horribly wrong.

Eg. Mass Effect 1 vehicles being even worse than WoW ones
    Yep.So much thought went into this post.Clearly. And why are you comparing a SPRPG to an MMO? And even so Bioware themselves admitted that the Mako sucked and did not include it in ME2.
    Last edited by mmocb95650c314; 2011-01-28 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post

You were already proven wrong. Hopefully you wont deny video PROOF.
    Since when did weapons = armor? Just curious.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Don't have enough interest in Star Wars to pay a subscription. They've always been buggy games in the past and Bioware tends to do something horribly wrong.

Eg. Mass Effect 1 vehicles being even worse than WoW ones
    that very minor section doesn't seen so "horribly wrong". And considering Mass Effect 2 was the game with the most game of the year awards, effectively making it game of the year in 2010, they must have done something right to achieve that.

Pause the screen, you can see armor, belt,wrist, gloves, boots, two weapon, and two gun slots. Come on, seriously why do people act like this dude. Night ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
    And here you are basing your statement on NOTHING but rumors and the rants of a disgruntled, fired EA employee. And on the graphics part..It has its own visual style..But I give up actually trying to explain it.. Yes the game has absolutely crappy graphics, absolute shite.Go play something else. We will miss you.
    Note how I said "apparent". You do know what that word means, correct? And again, I never said they were absolute crap, I simply said they were poor for a modern game.

Also, when did I say I wanted to play? Why would I be missed from something I have no interest in?
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

now you are just trolling. Hold on, I'll draw a picture for you.

Deleted
    Hm.. you people are comparing it to WoW again. How can you compare penises and vaginas? Oh sure, they are both reproductive organs, but they're not exactly comparable on the level you people put it.

Graphic isn't exactly what makes a game popular. Try EverQuest, graphic was even for that time's standards, shit, yet it had great gameplay and was a huge success. The story, the gameplay, the challenge in beating the game and other players is ussually more of a "key ingredient" in a success of a game, rather than looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lealia View Post
    Pause the screen, you can see armor, belt,wrist, gloves, boots, two weapon, and two gun slots. Come on, seriously why do people act like this dude. Night ya'll.
    I can also see a floor, lights, and a dead mob. Does that mean you can swap out each to visually change it? How hard is it to grasp a simple statement?

build pics

I am not sure, how hard is it to not be a douchebag?

now you are just trolling. Hold on, I'll draw a picture for you.
    I'm not trolling. Weapons are weapons. Armor is clothing worn on a character. It's a simple concept.

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    that very minor section doesn't seen so "horribly wrong". And considering Mass Effect 2 was the game with the most game of the year awards, effectively making it game of the year in 2010, they must have done something right to achieve that.
    I still preferred the original. A few gameplay upgrades at the cost of customisation and exploration.

Plus Saren and the Geth was a much better villain

Deleted
    Also, when did I say I wanted to play? Why would I be missed from something I have no interest in?
    Why come post what you don't like about a game you never wanted to play and have no interest in? Trololol.

I can also see a floor, lights, and a dead mob. Does that mean you can swap out each to visually change it? How hard is it to grasp a simple statement?

Check out above the weapon slots, clearly boots/gloves/pants slots directly above it, at least five.

If anyone thinks Swtor's leveling up won't be leaps and bounds ahead from anything else the mmo genre has had to offer, he is deceiving himself. Likewise, WoW's post max level Endgame Machine and power to keep people paying subscriptions is a mighty beast, being constantly honed to perfection for years now. To think that Swtor might challenge that right from the start, is wishful thinking at best.

TLDR: Buy the game, play the awesome leveling the game surely will have to offer, and then see if the game can keep you for longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiji View Post
    Check out above the weapon slots, clearly boots/gloves/pants slots directly above it, at least five.
    Bracers too, which I didn't have enough room to paint on

Deleted
    here is somthing for it...

its friggin star wars!!!!

thats my arguement

And this shows what exactly? Show me one video where swapping out gear has a graphical change on the character.

Also, I don't care anymore. There isn't a point in posting further in a thread with nerd rage induced kids. Have fun with Age of Aionhammer 2.0.

build pics

And this shows what exactly? Show me one video where swapping out gear has a graphical change on the character.

Also, I don't care anymore. There isn't a point in posting further in a thread with nerd rage induced kids. Have fun with Age of Aionhammer 2.0.
    hahaha. I'm guessing they just have slots for the hell of it. You take one armor piece off, they must all come off.. You really aren't great at finding the most obvious answers are you? Do all of us a favor, DON'T play this game. I feel you'll just ruin the community like WoW's community. Learn more about the game you are trying to bash next time will ya?
    Last edited by moaradin; 2011-01-28 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Then for the LOVE OF GOD, stop posting in a thread about a game you don't care about.
    Seriously, you are just pissing everyone off for the sake of pissing everyone off.

On Topic:
    + Bioware
    + Star Wars made by Bioware
    + Bioware
    + I like the idea of being a bounty hunter dude
    + It's an MMORPG, seriously, how many MMO's give you that RPG feeling nowadays?

- It's Star Wars and as such might be influenced by George "Idon'tgiveadamnaboutmyfranchise" Lucas
    - Concerned about PvP
    - Videos look less flashy than expected, but that is almost always the case in those 'trailers'