Red face Best Pvp class for a Dwarf

What's the best PvP class that best suits the Dwarf's racials. I've heard Dwarf priests arep retty good but i don't really know why. Btw if you say warrior or pally please say why pally and not warrior or why warrior and not pally

Rogue because you can use stoneform almost like a cloak of shadows for bleeds.

choose druid :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage.

'Nuff said.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Paladins. Drof wins!

Deleted
    Bench-warmer.

You know. The reserve, one that almost never actually does PvP

Deleted
    Rogue/Warlock/Mage/Hunter

Rogue can get the bleeds off and vanish, or take DK diseases off.
    Warlock can remove Crippling Poison/infected wounds paired with a shadowfury or coil for kiting
    Mage can remove crippling poison/infected wounds during garrote silence+pet nova to kite
    For hunter it rocks too, to get the crippling poison/infected wounds off with a scatter shot or intimidate.

Dwarf's good if you have trouble with rogues/druids mostly though

Deleted
    I'd say rogue, some bleeds do last quite some time now, such as hemo with glyph, as a dwarf rogue you could racial them bleeds of around a pillar and restealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperr View Post
    I'd say rogue, some bleeds do last quite some time now, such as hemo with glyph, as a dwarf rogue you could racial them bleeds of around a pillar and restealth.
    even better than a troll rogue?

Deleted
    Hunter!! 1% Gun Crit FTW!

Death knight, its small with shinny eyes and can kick ferals and warrs in ass pritty hard!
    And rogue... i think hes too fat for a rogue. Havent seen alot of dwarf rogues, like 1 in 10 battlegrounds.
    Learn about consequences before try something.

Deleted
    The most effective PvP talent is Frost. Dwarves are the only race resistant to Frost damage, meaning that they absorb Frost spells etc. The most common class/talent played in WoW is Marksmanship Hunter. These are available to Worgen, Draenei, Night Elf, Dwarf and Human. Draenei, Night Elves and Dwarves are the only ones with resists. SHADOW (Draenei), NATURE (Night Elf) and FROST (Dwarf). Shadow is available to Priests, Nature is available to Shamans and Druids, Frost is available to Mages and Death Knights.

This leaves you with the following choices for your Dwarf:
    Hunter
    Paladin
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Warrior

What is the best choice?

The best choice would certainly be a Hunter. Simply because of their Gun and Mace Specialization which makes them the most deadly Hunter race. Additionally, Hunters have the best DPS in the game because Ranged Combat + Pet Damage + Less chance of getting killed. I hope this helps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T90 View Post
    What is the best choice?

The best choice would certainly be a Hunter. Simply because of their Gun and Mace Specialization which makes them the most deadly Hunter race. Additionally, Hunters have the best DPS in the game because Ranged Combat + Pet Damage + Less chance of getting killed. I hope this helps.
    I heard the best weapons for a dwarf hunter are guns paired with maces.........

Deleted
    rogue and hunter. rogue is more fun.

Shamans is the only option. All other classes human is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue is pretty good too. Stoneskin can be rather useful.

Deleted
    Warlock. Its just awesome.

And teleporting away from a feral druid and removing bleed effects is like golden in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Justys View Post
    Shamans is the only option. All other classes human is better.
    I'm amazed by how only 2 people have mention Shaman.

Instead of looking which classes you can choose as Dwarf, you should pick the class that's not available as Human that can be played by Dwarf.

You only have Dwarf and Draenai to choose from as Shaman and Dwarf has the stronger racials.