Is Battle.net down?

i just got dcd off wow a few minutes ago. and now cant log back in. launcher says no patching info which means i cant get to the server or server is offline. i cant get any battle.net pages to load either. have no problems at all reaching other sites.

I bet you're with Internode and in Victoria or Queensland.

Same problem for me. I am in Vancouver Canada btw

Deleted
    No problems here, gotta be something US related then. Playing on EU servers

15+ Year Old Account
    Don´t know - but haven´t been able to see where people are in my friends list for a while now. Not that it bothers me alot, but still can´t be intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Don´t know - but haven´t been able to see where people are in my friends list for a while now. Not that it bothers me alot, but still can´t be intended
    I've had the same problem for quite a while now, according to my guild master it's been like that for everyone. It's a bit annoying if I'm whispering someone on another server, because if they're in a raid or arena I won't get an answer - so I either think they're mad at me or that there's a slim chance of them being busy ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Same here on EU-Laughing Skull... can't see anything on battle.net, i mean i can see my friend online, every information related like zone, etc shows unknown to me and cannot invite at all which is pretty annoying The sad part is i haven't seen any blues on this problem or any other forum posts...
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

on eu and couldn't get into instance servers. can login though

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    I bet you're with Internode and in Victoria or Queensland.
    I fit the profile. Been down for 4 hours for me now. Can't access the game or the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    I fit the profile. Been down for 4 hours for me now. Can't access the game or the website.
    I thought it had something to do with Internode's service disruption notification as several people on the internode forums have reported not being able to access the game or WoW forums. But it looks like it's more widespread than that. Pings to the wow servers end in LA so it's possible something has gone awry somewhere and is only affecting people who connect through that pipeline.

Hey,

I just made an account to post this, cuz i just got it working now.

Changing my MTU to 1458 (PPPoa usual MTU) from 1492 (PPPoE Usual MTU) causes it to connect fine. dorectly from the wow.exe as well.

worth a shot, can just change it back if it doesnt work

Josh
    Last edited by pedl0r; 2011-01-28 at 04:04 PM. Reason: oh, and hi!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pedl0r View Post
    Hey,

I just made an account to post this, cuz i just got it working now.

Changing my MTU to 1458 (PPPoa usual MTU) from 1492 (PPPoE Usual MTU) causes it to connect fine. dorectly from the wow.exe as well.

worth a shot, can just change it back if it doesnt work

Josh
    Thanks a lot, it worked for me!